Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 286th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 798 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906John Murray
- 1934James "Sugar Boy" Crawford
- 1941Frank Alamo
- 1942Melvin Franklin
- 1968Hugh Jackman
- 1970Kirk Cameron
- 1974Ebru Gündeş
- 1979Jordan Pundik
- 1992Bambi Monroe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1868August Horch, German engineer and businessman, founded Audi (d. 1951)
- 1875Aleister Crowley, English magician and author (d. 1947)
- 1891Fumimaro Konoe, Japanese soldier and politician, 39th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1945)
- 1923Goody Petronelli, American boxer, trainer, and manager (d. 2012)
- 1924Mimis Plessas, Greek pianist and composer
- 1949Dave Lloyd, English cyclist and coach
- 1954Linval Thompson, Jamaican singer and producer
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada, Japanese actor
- 1961Chendo, Spanish footballer
- 1993Linn Oeymo, Filipino-Norwegian actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Christopher Columbus’s expedition makes landfall in the Caribbean, specifically in The Bahamas. The explorer believes he has reached the Indies.
- 1799Jeanne Geneviève Labrosse was the first woman to jump from a balloon with a parachute, from an altitude of 900 meters.
- 1901President Theodore Roosevelt officially renames the “Executive Mansion” to the White House.
- 1918A massive forest fire kills 453 people in Minnesota.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1953The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial opens at Plymouth Theatre, New York City
- 1964The Soviet Union launches the Voskhod 1 into Earth orbit as the first spacecraft with a multi-person crew and the first flight without space suits
- 1988Birchandra Manu massacre in Tripura, India
- 1992A 5.8 earthquake occurred in Cairo, Egypt. At least 510 died.
- 2005The second Chinese human spaceflight Shenzhou 6 launched carrying Fèi Jùnlóng and Niè Hǎishèng for five days in orbit.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joey Travolta, Xzibit, Lis Løwert, Joe King, Agyness Deyn, Noel Gallagher, Billy Jayne, Annette Kerr, Jacqui Maxwell, Paul Le Mat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 12, 1952.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1988 – Anushka Sharma, Indian model, actress, and producer; December 17, 1903 – Ray Noble, English bandleader, composer, and actor (d. 1978); October 20, 1966 – Stefan Raab, German comedian, singer-songwriter, producer, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 858