Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 285th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,593 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 765 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1490Bernardo Pisano
- 1892Gilda dalla Rizza
- 1929Nappy Brown
- 1935Luciano Pavarotti
- 1950Caroline Ellis
- 1950Takeshi Kaga
- 1954Linval Thompson
- 1955Jane Siberry
- 1992Josh Hutcherson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1904Lester Dent, American journalist and author (d. 1959)
- 1919Doris Miller, American chef and soldier (d. 1943)
- 1935Luciano Pavarotti, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2007)
- 1942Melvin Franklin, American singer and actor (The Temptations) (d. 1995)
- 1957Clémentine Célarié, French actress, singer, and director
- 1966Jonathan Crombie, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1970Charlie Ward, American basketball player and coach
- 1971Steve Johnston, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1975Susana Félix, Portuguese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1983Katie Piper, English model and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Battle of Hatfield Chase: King Edwin of Northumbria is defeated and killed by the British under Penda of Mercia and Cadwallon of Gwynedd.
- 1113The city of Oradea is first mentioned under the Latin name Varadinum (“vár” means fortress in Hungarian).
- 1793The cornerstone of Old East, the oldest state university building in the United States, is laid on the campus of the University of North Carolina.
- 1847German inventor and industrialist Werner von Siemens founds Siemens & Halske, which later becomes Siemens AG, the largest engineering company in Europe.
- 1933The military Alcatraz Citadel becomes the civilian Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
- 1988Jaffna University Helidrop: Commandos of Indian Peace Keeping Force raided the Jaffna University campus to capture the LTTE chief and walked into a trap.
- 1997Sidi Daoud massacre in Algeria that killed 43 at a fake roadblock.
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at University of Wyoming, died five days after he was beaten, robbed and left tied to a wooden fence post outside of Laramie, Wyoming.
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
- 2003Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gianna Amore, Scott MacIntyre, Fred Astaire, Jim Piddock, Dave Matthews, Hyuna, Ronnie DeVoe, Thelma Todd, Tammie Brown, Mao Ichimichi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 12, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1925 – Toma Caragiu, Romanian actor (d. 1977); June 18, 1913 – Françoise Loranger, Canadian playwright and producer (d. 1995); June 8, 1982 – Irina Lăzăreanu, Romanian-Canadian model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040