Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 285th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Art Clokey
- 1924Doris Grau
- 1950Pilar Pilapil
- 1953Les Dennis
- 1966Brian Kennedy
- 1972Neriah Davis
- 1979Rie Tomosaka
- 1992Bambi Monroe
- 1992Josh Hutcherson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1801Friedrich Frey-Herosé, Swiss lawyer and politician, 5th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1873)
- 1891Fumimaro Konoe, Japanese soldier and politician, 39th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1945)
- 1920Christopher Soames, Baron Soames, English politician and diplomat, Governor of Southern Rhodesia (d. 1987)
- 1924Mimis Plessas, Greek pianist and composer
- 1935Luciano Pavarotti, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2007)
- 1946Susan Saegert, American psychologist and academic
- 1949Dave Lloyd, English cyclist and coach
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada, Japanese actor
- 1979Rie Tomosaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1986Ioannis Maniatis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1792First celebration of Columbus Day in the USA held in New York City.
- 1823Charles Macintosh of Scotland sells the first raincoat.
- 1871Criminal Tribes Act (CTA) enacted by British rule in India, which named over 160 local communities 'Criminal Tribes', i.e. hereditary criminals. Repealed in 1949, after Independence of India.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea becomes independent from Spain
- 1979The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the first of five books in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction series by Douglas Adams is published.
- 1986Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh visit the People’s Republic of China
- 1988Jaffna University Helidrop: Commandos of Indian Peace Keeping Force raided the Jaffna University campus to capture the LTTE chief and walked into a trap.
- 1999Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.
- 2000The USS Cole is badly damaged in Aden, Yemen, by two suicide bombers, killing 17 crew members and wounding at least 39.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adriana Altaras, Saleisha Stowers, Mollie King, Joely Fisher, Glydel Mercado, Betsy Drake, Michael Clarke Duncan, Mati Nuude, Eli Wallach, Michael Barrymore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1974 – Mekhi Phifer, American actor and producer; October 8, 1976 – Seryoga, Belorussian rapper, actor, and producer; September 19, 1927 – Rosemary Harris, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949