Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 286th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Lillie Langtry
- 1918Robert Walker
- 1921Yves Montand
- 1944Robert Lamm
- 1947Sammy Hagar
- 1962T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh
- 1971Sacha Baron Cohen
- 1977Kiele Sanchez
- 1993Kaito Ishikawa
- 1994Hinako Sano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1162Eleanor of England, Queen of Castile (d. 1214)
- 1917George Osmond, American talent manager (d. 2007)
- 1923Cyril Shaps, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1940Pharoah Sanders, American saxophonist and bandleader
- 1947Susan Blommaert, American actress
- 1948Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer (d. 1997)
- 1961Doc Rivers, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Paul Pierce, American basketball player
- 1983Katia Winter, Swedish-English actress
- 1988Enrique Pérez, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 54Roman emperor Claudius is poisoned to death under mysterious circumstances. His 17-year-old stepson Nero succeeds him.
- 1307Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a “confession” of heresy.
- 1792In Washington, D.C., the cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion (known as the White House since 1818) is laid.
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1943World War II: The new government of Italy sides with the Allies and declares war on Germany.
- 1962The Pacific Northwest experiences a cyclone the equal of a Cat 3 hurricane. Winds measured above 150 mph at several locations; 46 people died.
- 1972Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571 crashes in the Andes mountains, near the border between Argentina and Chile. By December 23, 1972, only 16 out of 45 people lived long enough to be rescued.
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1983Ameritech Mobile Communications (now AT&T) launched the first US cellular network in Chicago.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Cromwell, Amber Le Bon, Boots Plata, Yvan Ponton, Kenny Kwan, Ravi Teja, Malin Åkerman, Lady Miss Kier, Bill Medley, Skip Spence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 13, 1945.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1938 – Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter; March 13, 1964 – João Gordo, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Ratos de Porão); May 23, 1957 – Mark Arnold, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905