Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 286th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,131 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Cyril Shaps
- 1925Gustav Winckler
- 1941Paul Simon
- 1949Leona Mitchell
- 1949Marisol Malaret
- 1949Raimundo Fagner
- 1952John Lone
- 1962Kelly Preston
- 1964Allen Covert
- 1964Masaya Onosaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1909Herblock, American author and illustrator (d. 2001)
- 1921Yves Montand, Italian-French actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1927Turgut Özal, Turkish engineer and politician, 8th President of Turkey (d. 1993)
- 1930Bruce Geller, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1978)
- 1949Rick Vito, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1954George Frazier, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1958Jair-Rôhm Parker Wells, American bassist and composer (Machine Gun)
- 1964Nie Haisheng, Chinese general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1977Justin Peroff, Canadian drummer and actor (Broken Social Scene and Junior Blue)
- 1988Enrique Pérez, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 409Vandals and Alans cross the Pyrenees and appear in Hispania.
- 1307Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a “confession” of heresy.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1845A majority of voters in the Republic of Texas approve a proposed constitution that, if accepted by the U.S. Congress, will make Texas a U.S. state.
- 1881First known conversation in modern Hebrew by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.
- 1970Fiji joins the United Nations.
- 1972An Aeroflot Ilyushin Il-62 crashes outside Moscow killing 174.
- 1972Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571 crashes in the Andes mountains, near the border between Argentina and Chile. By December 23, 1972, only 16 out of 45 people lived long enough to be rescued.
- 1990End of the Lebanese Civil War. Syrian forces launch an attack on the free areas of Lebanon removing General Michel Aoun from the presidential palace.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harriet Wheeler, Paul Carrack, Lena Headey, Fernand Raynaud, Ninja Sarasalo, Anne Reid, Jai Courtney, Earl Carroll, Donald Fagen, Shashi Kapoor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 13, 1945.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1990 – Shin Se-kyung, South Korean actress and singer; April 30, 1977 – Pell James, American actress; January 21, 1971 – Adia Chan, Indonesian-Hong Kong actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 886