Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 286th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,532 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Lillie Langtry
- 1904Wilfred Pickles
- 1917Burr Tillstrom
- 1937Sami Frey
- 1952Beverly Johnson
- 1962Kelly Preston
- 1962T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh
- 1969Rhett Akins
- 1982Mika Hijii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1613Luisa de Guzmán, Spanish-Portuguese wife of John IV of Portugal (d. 1666)
- 1876Rube Waddell, American baseball player (d. 1914)
- 1923Rosemary Anne Sisson, English author and playwright
- 1934Roger Gibbs, English businessman
- 1955John Ferenzik, American keyboard player, guitarist, and composer
- 1956Melvyn Tan, Singaporean-English pianist
- 1960Joey Belladonna, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax)
- 1971Kira Reed, American actress and producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Gabriel Agbonlahor, English footballer
- 1994Hinako Sano, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1881First known conversation in modern Hebrew by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1944World War II: Riga, the capital of Latvia is occupied by the Red Army.
- 1972Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571 crashes in the Andes mountains, near the border between Argentina and Chile. By December 23, 1972, only 16 out of 45 people lived long enough to be rescued.
- 1976A Bolivian Boeing 707 cargo jet crashes in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, killing 100 (97, mostly children, killed on the ground).
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1992An Antonov An-124 operated by Antonov Airlines registered CCCP-82002, crashes near Kiev, Ukraine killing eight.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shuler Hensley, Anne Gwynne, Kendall Schmidt, Dwight York, Haley Ramm, Yūta Hiraoka, Joanna Miles, Adelaide Hall, Gene Evans, Ariel Lin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 13, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1953 – Kin Shriner, American actor; November 21, 1954 – Thomas Rothman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 1, 1952 – Stephen Poliakoff, English director, producer, and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927