Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 286th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,604 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Cornel Wilde
- 1934Nana Mouskouri
- 1937Sami Frey
- 1942Aykut Oray
- 1952John Lone
- 1960Joey Belladonna
- 1962Kelly Preston
- 1968Carlos Marín
- 1982Mika Hijii
- 1992Yuko Takayama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1876Rube Waddell, American baseball player (d. 1914)
- 1925Lenny Bruce, American comedian and actor (d. 1966)
- 1934Nana Mouskouri, Greek singer and politician
- 1939Larry Bowie, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1942Aykut Oray, Turkish actor (d. 2009)
- 1946Levon Ananyan, Armenian journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1977Antonio Di Natale, Italian footballer
- 1983Kylie Lindsay, New Zealander squash player
- 1984Coldmirror, German video blogger
- 1985Tsubasa Masuwaka, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 409Vandals and Alans cross the Pyrenees and appear in Hispania.
- 1307Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a “confession” of heresy.
- 1332Rinchinbal Khan, Emperor Ningzong of Yuan, becomes the Khagan of the Mongols and Emperor of the Yuan dynasty, reigning for only 53 days.
- 1775The United States’ Continental Congress orders the establishment of the Continental Navy (later renamed the United States Navy).
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1921The Soviet republics of Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia sign the Treaty of Kars with the Grand National Assembly of Turkey to establish the contemporary borders between Turkey and the South Caucasus states.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1929Jože Plečnik unveils his memorial to Napoleon on the Square of French Revolution, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 1977Four Palestinians hijack Lufthansa Flight 181 to Somalia and demand release of 11 members of the Red Army Faction.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thurl Ravenscroft, Alexander Conti, Jerzy Nowak, Max Thieriot, Rebel Wilson, Kerry Fox, Rainbow Sun Francks, Keith Urban, Georges Marchal, Henry Winkler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 13, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1954 – Robin Duke, Canadian actress and screenwriter; October 15, 1990 – Kiko Mizuhara, American-Japanese model, actress, and singer; November 14, 1930 – Michael Robbins, English actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918