Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 286th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,660 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923John C. Champion
- 1930Bruce Geller
- 1939Melinda Dillon
- 1942Aykut Oray
- 1949Marisol Malaret
- 1950Simon Nicol
- 1969Cady McClain
- 1971Kira Reed
- 1983Katia Winter
- 1994Hinako Sano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1926Tommy Whittle, Scottish-English saxophonist (d. 2013)
- 1927Turgut Özal, Turkish engineer and politician, 8th President of Turkey (d. 1993)
- 1942Pamela Tiffin, American actress
- 1948John Ford Coley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (England Dan & John Ford Coley)
- 1956Don Paige, American runner
- 1965Johan Museeuw, Belgian cyclist
- 1966John Regis, English sprinter
- 1969Rhett Akins, American singer-songwriter (The Peach Pickers)
- 1970Paul Potts, English tenor
- 1977Antonio Di Natale, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 54Roman emperor Claudius is poisoned to death under mysterious circumstances. His 17-year-old stepson Nero succeeds him.
- 409Vandals and Alans cross the Pyrenees and appear in Hispania.
- 1710Port Royal, the capital of French Acadia, falls in a siege by British forces.
- 1792In Washington, D.C., the cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion (known as the White House since 1818) is laid.
- 1843In New York City, Henry Jones and 11 others found B'nai B'rith (the oldest Jewish service organization in the world).
- 1946France adopts the constitution of the Fourth Republic.
- 1962The Pacific Northwest experiences a cyclone the equal of a Cat 3 hurricane. Winds measured above 150 mph at several locations; 46 people died.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1972An Aeroflot Ilyushin Il-62 crashes outside Moscow killing 174.
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Patrick Harris, Michiko Kichise, Mageina Tovah, Héctor Lavoe, René Froger, Yianna Katsoulos, Boyd Tinsley, Kim Hee-ae, Michael Monroe, James Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 13, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1982 – Franzen Fajardo, Filipino actor; April 24, 1982 – Kelly Clarkson, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; February 14, 1927 – Lois Maxwell, Canadian model and actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926