Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 286th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,574 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Lillie Langtry
- 1891Irene Rich
- 1904Wilfred Pickles
- 1911Ashok Kumar
- 1949Leona Mitchell
- 1949Raimundo Fagner
- 1960Katsuhisa Namase
- 1971Luis Tosar
- 1973Nanako Matsushima
- 1985Tsubasa Masuwaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1453Edward of Westminster, Prince of Wales (d. 1471)
- 1919R. Kanagasuntheram, Sri Lankan zoologist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1938Hugo Young, English journalist and author (d. 2003)
- 1941Paul Simon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Simon & Garfunkel)
- 1942Aykut Oray, Turkish actor (d. 2009)
- 1947Susan Blommaert, American actress
- 1949Rick Vito, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1952Beverly Johnson, American model and actress
- 1956Joseph Toal, Scottish bishop
- 1977Gareth Batty, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 409Vandals and Alans cross the Pyrenees and appear in Hispania.
- 1307Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a “confession” of heresy.
- 1775The United States’ Continental Congress orders the establishment of the Continental Navy (later renamed the United States Navy).
- 1843In New York City, Henry Jones and 11 others found B'nai B'rith (the oldest Jewish service organization in the world).
- 1917The “Miracle of the Sun” is witnessed by an estimated 70,000 people in the Cova da Iria in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1946France adopts the constitution of the Fourth Republic.
- 1972Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571 crashes in the Andes mountains, near the border between Argentina and Chile. By December 23, 1972, only 16 out of 45 people lived long enough to be rescued.
- 1976A Bolivian Boeing 707 cargo jet crashes in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, killing 100 (97, mostly children, killed on the ground).
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 2013A stampede breaks out on a bridge near the Ratangarh Mata Temple in Datia district, Madhya Pradesh, India during the Hindu festival Navratri, killing 115 people and injuring more than 110.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marg Helgenberger, Django Haskins, Jun Ji-hyun, Ben Shenkman, Enda Markey, Yardena Arazi, Samantha Fox, Elba Ramalho, Bii, Ray Sawyer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 13, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1913 – Trevor Howard, English actor (d. 1988); September 16, 1934 – George Chakiris, American actor, singer, and dancer; August 15, 1986 – Maria Fowler, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956