Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,670 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Robert Webber
- 1940Christopher Timothy
- 1946Justin Hayward
- 1952Rick Aviles
- 1956Ümit Besen
- 1957Kenny Neal
- 1962Trevor Goddard
- 1977Bianca Beauchamp
- 1987Jay Pharoah
- 1988Max Thieriot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1639Simon van der Stel, Dutch commander and politician, 1st Governor of the Dutch Cape Colony (d. 1712)
- 1869Joseph Duveen, 1st Baron Duveen, English art dealer (d. 1939)
- 1914Alexis Rannit, Estonian poet and critic (d. 1985)
- 1926Willy Alberti, Dutch singer and actor (d. 1985)
- 1945Colin Hodgkinson, English bass player (Whitesnake and The Spencer Davis Group)
- 1968Johnny Goudie, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Goudie)
- 1978Ryan Church, American baseball player
- 1980Scott Kooistra, American football player
- 1982Ryan Hall, American runner
- 1988Glenn Maxwell, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898The steamer ship SS Mohegan sinks after impacting the Manacles near Cornwall, United Kingdom, killing 106.
- 1910The English aviator Claude Grahame-White lands his Farman Aircraft biplane on Executive Avenue near the White House in Washington, D.C.
- 1912While campaigning in Milwaukee, the former President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, is shot and mildly wounded by John Schrank, a mentally-disturbed saloon keeper. With the fresh wound in his chest, and the bullet still within it, Mr. Roosevelt still carries out his scheduled public speech.
- 1943Prisoners at the Nazi German Sobibór extermination camp in Poland revolt against the Germans, killing eleven SS guards, and wounding many more. About 300 of the Sobibor Camp’s 600 prisoners escape, and about 50 of these survive the end of the war.
- 1944World War II: Athens, Greece, is liberated by British Army troops entering the city as the Wehrmacht pulls out. This clears the way for the Greek government-in-exile to return to its historic capital city, with George Papandreou, Sr., as the head of government.
- 1947Captain Chuck Yeager of the United States Air Force flies a Bell X-1 rocket-powered experimental aircraft, the Glamorous Glennis, faster than the speed of sound at Mach 1.06 (700 miles per hour (1,100 km/h; 610 kn) over the high desert of Southern California and becomes the first pilot and the first airplane to do so in level flight.
- 1956Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the Indian Untouchable caste leader, converts to Buddhism along with 385,000 of his followers (see Neo-Buddhism).
- 1968Vietnam War: The United States Department of Defense announces that the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps will send about 24,000 soldiers and Marines back to Vietnam for involuntary second tours of duty in the combat zone there.
- 1981Vice President Hosni Mubarak is elected as the President of Egypt one week after the assassination of the President of Egypt, Anwar Sadat.
- 1998Eric Rudolph is charged with six bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Cady, Victoria Wood, Jolina Magdangal, Vicellous Reon Shannon, Jishu Dasgupta, Lex Shrapnel, Margo Stilley, Sarat Pujari, Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., Misako Konno.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 14, 1908.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1922 – Lord Kitchner, Trinidadian singer (d. 2000); August 3, 1983 – Mamie Gummer, American actress; March 31, 1986 – Jay Rock, American rapper (Black Hippy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029