Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 287th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,883 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ruth Hale
- 1946Dan McCafferty
- 1950Joey Travolta
- 1956Arleen Sorkin
- 1963Lori Petty
- 1965Steve Coogan
- 1969David Strickland
- 1985Daniel Clark
- 1992Savannah Outen
- 2001Rowan Blanchard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1687Robert Simson, Scottish mathematician and academic (d. 1768)
- 1853John William Kendrick, American engineer and businessman (d. 1924)
- 1908Ruth Hale, American actress and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1909Bernd Rosemeyer, German race car driver (d. 1938)
- 1946Craig Venter, American biologist, geneticist, and academic
- 1965Karyn White, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Johnny Goudie, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Goudie)
- 1978Paul Hunter, English snooker player (d. 2006)
- 1979Stacy Keibler, American wrestler and actress
- 1980Amjad Khan, Danish-English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Austria defeats Prussia at the Battle of Hochkirch.
- 1843The British arrest the Irish nationalist Daniel O'Connell for conspiracy to commit crimes.
- 1908The Chicago Cubs defeat the Detroit Tigers, 2–0, clinching the World Series. It would be their last one to date.
- 1913Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom’s worst coal mining accident, occurs, and it claims the lives of 439 miners.
- 1938The first flight of the Curtiss Aircraft Company’s P-40 Warhawk fighter plane.
- 1956Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the Indian Untouchable caste leader, converts to Buddhism along with 385,000 of his followers (see Neo-Buddhism).
- 1964Leonid Brezhnev becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and thereby, along with his allies, such as Alexei Kosygin, the leader of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), ousting the former monolithic leader Nikita Khrushchev, and sending him into retirement as a nonperson in the USSR.
- 1994The Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, The Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin, and the Foreign Minister of Israel, Shimon Peres, receive the Nobel Peace Prize for their role in the establishment of the Oslo Accords and the framing of the future Palestinian Self Government.
- 1998Eric Rudolph is charged with six bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kōji Tamaki, Willy Mason, Edna Purviance, Lee Da-hae, Jim Tang, Anton Glanzelius, Luz Casal, C. C. H. Pounder, Ed Lauter, Robert Romanus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 14, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1981 – Caro Emerald, Dutch singer; March 3, 1977 – Ronan Keating, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Boyzone); March 20, 1922 – Carl Reiner, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,117