Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 287th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Allan Jones
- 1924Robert Webber
- 1940Cliff Richard
- 1944Udo Kier
- 1946Dan McCafferty
- 1967Cha In-pyo
- 1975Shaznay Lewis
- 1977Carmen Soo
- 1979Stacy Keibler
- 1988Pia Toscano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1633James II of England (d. 1701)
- 1784Ferdinand VII of Spain (d. 1833)
- 1914Alexis Rannit, Estonian poet and critic (d. 1985)
- 1939Rocky Thompson, American golfer and politician
- 1946Craig Venter, American biologist, geneticist, and academic
- 1964David Kaye, Canadian voice actor
- 1975Michael Duberry, English footballer
- 1975Shaznay Lewis, English singer-songwriter and actress (All Saints)
- 1977Jonathan Kerrigan, English actor and composer
- 1984Baby Fae, American medical patient (d. 1984)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland’s independence.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1806Battle of Jena–Auerstedt France defeats Prussia.
- 1808The Republic of Ragusa is annexed by France.
- 1812Work on London’s Regent’s Canal starts.
- 1898The steamer ship SS Mohegan sinks after impacting the Manacles near Cornwall, United Kingdom, killing 106.
- 1949Eleven leaders of the American Communist Party are convicted, after a nine-month trial in a Federal District Court, of conspiring to advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. Federal Government.
- 1957At least 81 people are killed in the most devastating flood in the Spanish city of Valencia’s history.
- 1964Leonid Brezhnev becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and thereby, along with his allies, such as Alexei Kosygin, the leader of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), ousting the former monolithic leader Nikita Khrushchev, and sending him into retirement as a nonperson in the USSR.
- 2003Chicago Cubs fan Steve Bartman becomes infamously known as the scapegoat for the Cubs losing Game 6 of the 2003 National League Championship Series to the Florida Marlins.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karen Iwata, Jack Duarte, Enzo Jannacci, Masashi Goda, Maria Brink, Lili Taylor, Cedric Bixler-Zavala, Lesley Gore, Iron & Wine, Natasha Melnick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 14, 1965.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1917 – Rolf Wenkhaus, German actor (d. 1942); July 28, 1930 – Junior Kimbrough, American singer and guitarist (d. 1998); January 26, 1924 – Alice Babs, Swedish singer and actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953