Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 287th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,756 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Lillian Gish
- 1907Allan Jones
- 1918Frances E. Nealy
- 1947Norman Harris
- 1957Kenny Neal
- 1962Chris Thomas King
- 1965Steve Coogan
- 1977Bianca Beauchamp
- 1979Stacy Keibler
- 1980Ben Whishaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1914Raymond Davis, Jr., American chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1918Doug Ring, Australian cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2003)
- 1935La Monte Young, American composer
- 1952Nikolai Andrianov, Russian gymnast and coach (d. 2011)
- 1965Jüri Jaanson, Estonian rower and politician
- 1967Cha In-pyo, South Korean actor and singer
- 1970Hiromi Nagasaku, Japanese actress and singer (Ribbon)
- 1971Jorge Costa, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1980Ami Ishii, Japanese model
- 1989Mia Wasikowska, Australian actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Austria defeats Prussia at the Battle of Hochkirch.
- 1912While campaigning in Milwaukee, the former President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, is shot and mildly wounded by John Schrank, a mentally-disturbed saloon keeper. With the fresh wound in his chest, and the bullet still within it, Mr. Roosevelt still carries out his scheduled public speech.
- 1943José P. Laurel takes the oath of office as President of the Philippines (Second Philippine Republic).
- 1943Prisoners at the Nazi German Sobibór extermination camp in Poland revolt against the Germans, killing eleven SS guards, and wounding many more. About 300 of the Sobibor Camp’s 600 prisoners escape, and about 50 of these survive the end of the war.
- 1943World War II: The American Eighth Air Force loses 60 of 291 B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bombers in aerial combat during the second mass-daylight air raid on the Schweinfurt ball bearing factories in western Nazi Germany.
- 1952Korean War: United Nations and South Korean forces launch Operation Showdown against Chinese strongholds at the Iron Triangle. The resulting Battle of Triangle Hill is the biggest and bloodiest battle of 1952.
- 1964Leonid Brezhnev becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and thereby, along with his allies, such as Alexei Kosygin, the leader of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), ousting the former monolithic leader Nikita Khrushchev, and sending him into retirement as a nonperson in the USSR.
- 1967Vietnam War: The folk singer Joan Baez is arrested concerning a physical blockade of the U.S. Army’s induction center in Oakland, California.
- 1998Eric Rudolph is charged with six bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2014A snowstorm and avalanche in the Nepalese Himalayas triggered by the remnants of Cyclone Hudhud kills 43 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haha, James Clavell, Tom Odell, Mitchel Musso, Jerry Fleck, Michael Kitchen, Steven Brust, Anne Baxter, Jeanette Nolan, Lethal Bizzle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 14, 1965.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1957 – Paul Reiser, American actor and screenwriter; November 27, 1969 – Chin Han, Singaporean actor; March 8, 1979 – Tom Chaplin, English singer-songwriter (Keane).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041