Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 287th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,850 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Lillian Gish
- 1945Lesley Joseph
- 1948David Ruprecht
- 1956Ümit Besen
- 1963Lori Petty
- 1965Steve Coogan
- 1968Johnny Goudie
- 1970Takako Katou
- 1977Jeffrey Garcia
- 1992Savannah Outen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1801Joseph Plateau, Belgian physicist and academic, created the Phenakistoscope (d. 1883)
- 1890Dwight D. Eisenhower, American general and politician, 34th President of the United States (d. 1969)
- 1914Raymond Davis, Jr., American chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1949Damian Lau, Hong Kong actor, director, and producer
- 1965Steve Coogan, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Robert Jaworski, Jr., Filipino basketball player and politician
- 1973Lasha Zhvania, Georgian businessman and politician
- 1980Ami Ishii, Japanese model
- 1988Pia Toscano, American singer
- 1989Mia Wasikowska, Australian actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland’s independence.
- 1773Just before the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, several of the British East India Company’s tea ships are set ablaze at the old seaport of Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1805Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria.
- 1888Louis Le Prince films first motion picture: Roundhay Garden Scene.
- 1910The English aviator Claude Grahame-White lands his Farman Aircraft biplane on Executive Avenue near the White House in Washington, D.C.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1943World War II: The American Eighth Air Force loses 60 of 291 B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bombers in aerial combat during the second mass-daylight air raid on the Schweinfurt ball bearing factories in western Nazi Germany.
- 1958The American Atomic Energy Commission, with supporting military units, carries out an underground nuclear weapon test at the Nevada Test Site, just north of Las Vegas.
- 1973In the Thammasat student uprising over 100,000 people protest in Thailand against the Thanom military government, 77 are killed and 857 are injured by soldiers.
- 1994The Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, The Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin, and the Foreign Minister of Israel, Shimon Peres, receive the Nobel Peace Prize for their role in the establishment of the Oslo Accords and the framing of the future Palestinian Self Government.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Red Buttons, El DeBarge, Flesh-n-Bone, David Del Rio, Lauren Hutton, Im Soo-jung, Panna Rittikrai, Laura Harris, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Bud Cort.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 14, 1965.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1963 – Regina Belle, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; November 22, 1976 – Ville Valo, Finnish singer-songwriter (HIM); June 14, 1968 – Yasmine Bleeth, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986