Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 288th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,103 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1937Barry McGuire
- 1937Linda Lavin
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1957Stacy Peralta
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1984Miri Hanai
- 1987Chantal Strand
- 1992Vincent Martella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1686Allan Ramsay, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1758)
- 1944David Trimble, Irish lawyer and politician, 3rd First Minister of Northern Ireland, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Julia Yeomans, English physicist and academic
- 1966Dave Stead, English drummer (The Beautiful South)
- 1971Andy Cole, English footballer and coach
- 1982Charline Labonté, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Jessie Ware, English singer-songwriter
- 1985Arron Afflalo, American basketball player
- 1995Billy Unger, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon (tethered) makes the first human ascent, piloted by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier.
- 1815Napoleon I of France begins his exile on Saint Helena in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1928The airship, Graf Zeppelin completes its first trans-Atlantic flight, landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1970The domestic Soviet Aeroflot Flight 244 is hijacked and diverted to Turkey.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Yashere, Oscar Quitak, Ricky Wilson, David Wohl, Tyler James Williams, Ann Miller, Richard Moll, Holly Willoughby, Shun Oguri, Kieran Kane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 15, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1929 – Gregory Carroll, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Orioles and The Four Buddies) (d. 2013); January 13, 1925 – Rosemary Murphy, American actress (d. 2014); December 14, 1922 – Antonio Larreta, Uruguayan theatre actor, critic and writer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055