Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 288th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Mervyn LeRoy
- 1920Patricia Jessel
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1957Stacy Peralta
- 1958Renée Jones
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov
- 1967Götz Otto
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1981Keyshia Cole
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1814Mikhail Lermontov, Russian author, poet, and painter (d. 1841)
- 1865Albert Heijn, Dutch businessman (d. 1945)
- 1909Jesse L. Greenstein, American astronomer and academic (d. 2002)
- 1922Preben Munthe, Norwegian economist and politician, State Conciliator of Norway (d. 2013)
- 1927B. S. Abdur Rahman, Indian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1931A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Indian engineer, academic, and politician, 11th President of India (d. 2015)
- 1938Brice Marden, American painter
- 1953Tito Jackson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jackson 5)
- 1968Vanessa Marcil, American actress
- 1979Blue Adams, American football player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1529The Siege of Vienna ends as the Austrians rout the invading Turks, turning the tide against almost a century of unchecked conquest throughout eastern and central Europe by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1815Napoleon I of France begins his exile on Saint Helena in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 2001NASA’s Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter’s moon Io.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Roddenberry, Twink Caplan, Kenichi Mikawa, Nathalia Ramos, Harvey Keitel, Tracee Ellis Ross, Sebastian Bach, Sierra Kay, Daniel Johnston, Massiel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 15, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1951 – Ian Brown, English director and producer; December 14, 1984 – Rana Daggubati, Indian actor and producer; December 16, 1964 – Paul Vogt, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935