Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,065 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jan Miner
- 1927Jeannette Charles
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1959Todd Solondz
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov
- 1970Zak Orth
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi
- 1977Polow da Don
- 1980Siiri Nordin
- 1983Holly Montag
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1898Boughera El Ouafi, Algerian runner (d. 1951)
- 1906Alicia Patterson, American journalist and publisher, co-founded Newsday (d. 1963)
- 1913Wolfgang Lüth, German commander (d. 1945)
- 1917Jan Miner, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1923Italo Calvino, Italian journalist and author (d. 1985)
- 1959Alex Paterson, English keyboard player (The Orb and Transit Kings)
- 1968Vanessa Marcil, American actress
- 1992Vincent Martella, American actor and singer
- 1995Billy Unger, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529The Siege of Vienna ends as the Austrians rout the invading Turks, turning the tide against almost a century of unchecked conquest throughout eastern and central Europe by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1917World War I: At Vincennes outside Paris, Dutch dancer Mata Hari is executed by firing squad for spying for the German Empire.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1954Hurricane Hazel devastates the eastern seaboard of North America, killing 95 and causing massive floods as far north as Toronto. As a Category 4 upon landfall, it is the strongest storm on record to strike as far south as North Carolina.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1969Vietnam War; The Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam is held in Washington D.C. and across the US. Over two million demonstrate nationally; about 250,000 in Washington D.C.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bryan Dattilo, Fabiola Rodas, Barbara Harris, Neil Hamilton, Flume, Brad Grey, Sertab Erener, María Félix, Rossy de Palma, Sky Ferreira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 2000.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 2002 – Anastasiya Petryk, Ukrainian singer; July 25, 1988 – Heather Marks, Canadian model and actress; December 15, 1949 – Don Johnson, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982