Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,099 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1926Jean Peters
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1967Götz Otto
- 1968Jyrki 69
- 1972Karla Álvarez
- 1987Chantal Strand
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1785José Miguel Carrera, Chilean general and politician (d. 1821)
- 1818Alexander Dreyschock, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1944Haim Saban, Egyptian-American businessman, co-founded Saban Entertainment
- 1953Betsy Clifford, Canadian skier
- 1955Tanya Roberts, American actress and producer
- 1958Renée Jones, American actress
- 1965Nasser El Sonbaty, German bodybuilder and trainer (d. 2013)
- 1969Paige Davis, American actress
- 1981Elena Dementieva, Russian tennis player
- 1989Anthony Joshua, English boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon (tethered) makes the first human ascent, piloted by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier.
- 1793Queen Marie Antoinette of France is tried and convicted in a swift, pre-determined trial in the Palais de Justice, Paris, and condemned to death the following day.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1904The Russian Baltic Fleet leaves Reval, Estonia for Port Arthur during the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1987The Great Storm of 1987 hits France and England.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rich Franklin, Ruut Tarmo, Rex Linn, Dorothée Berryman, Dena Dietrich, Allan Arbus, Clairette Oddera, Carl Ballantine, Blake Michael, Capital Steez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1965 – Robert Baldwin, Canadian-Japanese actor; August 19, 1972 – Elizabeth Wolfgramm, American singer (The Jets); March 18, 1950 – Eiji Okuda, Japanese actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031