Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,034 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer
- 1920Patricia Jessel
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1969Dominic West
- 1970Dalia El Behery
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1980Siiri Nordin
- 1983Stephy Tang
- 1984Miri Hanai
- 1999Bailee Madison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1818Alexander Dreyschock, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1926Michel Foucault, French historian and philosopher (d. 1984)
- 1937Linda Lavin, American actress, singer, director, and producer
- 1946Victor Banerjee, Indian actor and director
- 1948Renato Corona, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 23rd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- 1951A. F. Th. van der Heijden, Dutch author
- 1955Emma Chichester Clark, English author and illustrator
- 1969Vítor Baía, Portuguese footballer
- 1984Johan Voskamp, Dutch footballer
- 1988Mesut Özil, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Napoleon I of France begins his exile on Saint Helena in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1923The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1995Marco Campos is killed in an accident in a International Formula 3000 race at the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours circuit, making him the only driver ever killed in the International Formula 3000 series.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charley Webb, Charlie Brooks, Jeff Lynne, Junnosuke Taguchi, Julie Peasgood, Herb Fame, Brian Greenway, Brian Bell, Tasuku Nagase, Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 2000.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1915 – Meinhardt Raabe, American actor (d. 2010); April 7, 1957 – Kim Kap-soo, South Korean actor; February 14, 1975 – Malik Zidi, French actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984