Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,942 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Björn Berglund
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1946Suzanne Somers
- 1947David Zucker
- 1953Fred Ridgeway
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1984Rachel Reilly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1758Noah Webster, American lexicographer and author (d. 1843)
- 1913Gino Bechi, Italian actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1924Gerard Parkes, Irish-Canadian actor (d. 2014)
- 1940Ivan Della Mea, Italian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist (d. 2009)
- 1954Serafino Ghizzoni, Italian rugby player
- 1959Brian Harper, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Olof Lundh, Swedish journalist
- 1967Michael Laffy, Australian footballer
- 1986Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1989Dan Biggar, Welsh rugby union player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 2013Lao Airlines Flight 301 crashes on approach to Pakse International Airport in Laos, killing 49 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cinta Laura, Shane Harper, Amanda Seyfried, Mark Ruffalo, Alan Rachins, Zane Lamprey, Willa Fitzgerald, Tom Sturridge, A. R. Rahman, Danielle Harold.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 16, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1988 – Jed Montero, Filipino actress and volleyball player; April 10, 1986 – Ayesha Takia, Indian actress; October 20, 1949 – Gina Pareño, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 849