Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,905 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro
- 1947Bob Weir
- 1952Coşkun Sabah
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1971Paul Sparks
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 2000David Rawle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1714Giovanni Arduino, Italian geologist and academic (d. 1795)
- 1802Isaac Murphy, American educator and politician, 8th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1882)
- 1907Richard Titmuss, English sociologist and academic (d. 1973)
- 1908Olivia Coolidge, English-American author and educator (d. 2006)
- 1922Leon Sullivan, American minister and activist (d. 2001)
- 1928Mary Daly, American philosopher and theologian (d. 2010)
- 1962Manute Bol, Sudanese-American basketball player and activist (d. 2010)
- 1974Aurela Gaçe, Albanian singer
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
- 1986Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 2002Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity, is officially inaugurated.
- 2013Lao Airlines Flight 301 crashes on approach to Pakse International Airport in Laos, killing 49 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arnold Stang, Tim Maurer, Benjamín Vicuña, Björn Granath, Fritz Weaver, Billie Thomas, Troy Donahue, Teller, Keb' Mo', Kevin Nealon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 16, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1947 – Laura Nyro, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1997); November 28, 2000 – Jacob Rica, Filipino actor; April 20, 1982 – Sayaka Kamiya, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879