Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1936Peter Bowles
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1952Coşkun Sabah
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1977John Mayer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1815Francis Lubbock, American colonel and politician, 9th Governor of Texas (d. 1905)
- 1861J. B. Bury, Irish historian and scholar (d. 1927)
- 1908Enver Hoxha, Albanian general and politician, Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1985)
- 1918Louis Althusser, Algerian-French philosopher and academic (d. 1990)
- 1927Günter Grass, Polish-German author, poet, playwright, and illustrator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1953Paulo Roberto Falcão, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1956Marin Alsop, American violinist and conductor
- 1965Tom Tolbert, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1980Jeremy Jackson, American actor and singer
- 1986Craig Pickering, English sprinter and bobsledder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1964Soviet leaders Leonid Brezhnev and Alexei Kosygin are inaugurated as General Secretary of the CPSU and Premier, respectively and the collective leadership is established.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shayna Fox, Anthony Valentine, Daniel Clark, Jack Angel, Steven Wright, Jane Cowl, Veronica Cartwright, Rachelle Lefevre, Farid Kamil, Vic Tayback.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 16, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1971 – Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer; December 26, 1933 – Caroll Spinney, American puppeteer and voice actor; June 17, 1958 – Jello Biafra, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dead Kennedys, The No WTO Combo, and Lard).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895