Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 290th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,548 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1930Carmen Sevilla
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1952Coşkun Sabah
- 1952Ron Taylor
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1990Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1872Walter Buckmaster, English polo player and businessman, co-founded Buckmaster & Moore (d. 1942)
- 1927Günter Grass, Polish-German author, poet, playwright, and illustrator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1953Al Sobotka, American businessman
- 1955Ellen Dolan, American actress
- 1956John Chavis, American football player and coach
- 1963Brendan Kibble, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bam Balams, Navahodads, and Vampire Lovers)
- 1981Boyd Melson, American boxer
- 1982Cristian Riveros, Paraguayan footballer
- 1984Shayne Ward, English singer and actor
- 1992Viktorija Golubic, Swiss tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1978Wanda Rutkiewicz is the first Pole and the first European woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Graham Linehan, Anne-Marie Cadieux, Kyousuke Hamao, Miho Ohwada, Eileen Ford, Asha Bhosle, Billy West, Rémy Girard, Phillip Walker, Mariada Pieridi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1995 – Mirjana Puhar, Serbian-American model (d. 2015); February 5, 1941 – David Selby, American actor and playwright; January 6, 1966 – Sharon Cuneta, Filipino singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950