Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 290th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1931Rosa Rosal
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1949Crazy Mohan
- 1953Tony Carey
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1984Rachel Reilly
- 1984Shayne Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1710András Hadik, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1790)
- 1840Kuroda Kiyotaka, Japanese general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1900)
- 1918Tony Rolt, English race car driver and engineer (d. 2008)
- 1922Leon Sullivan, American minister and activist (d. 2001)
- 1930John Polkinghorne, English physicist, theologian and priest
- 1931Rosa Rosal, Filipino actress
- 1947Terry Griffiths, Welsh snooker player and coach
- 1975Brynjar Gunnarsson, Icelandic footballer
- 1979Nicola Blackwood, South African-English politician
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1951The first Prime Minister of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan, is assassinated in Rawalpindi.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brett Walker, Eddie Velez, Eric Stuart, Kelly Carlson, Wolfgang Reitherman, Raghava Lawrence, Eric Etebari, Marie Dubois, Tamao Satō, Shane Feldman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1975 – Scott Weinger American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 6, 1969 – Elliott Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Heatmiser) (d. 2003); August 9, 1989 – Lucy Dixon, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917