Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 290th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,762 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1940Barry Corbin
- 1940Ivan Della Mea
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1977John Mayer
- 1979Erin Brown
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1982Vincy Chan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1815Francis Lubbock, American colonel and politician, 9th Governor of Texas (d. 1905)
- 1881William Orthwein, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1955)
- 1897Louis de Cazenave, French soldier (d. 2008)
- 1904Björn Berglund, Swedish actor (d. 1968)
- 1908Enver Hoxha, Albanian general and politician, Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1985)
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert, American actress
- 1932Lucien Paiement, Canadian physician and politician (d. 2013)
- 1959Jamie Salmon, English-New Zealand rugby player and sportscaster
- 1965Kang Kyung-ok, South Korean illustrator
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín, Chilean model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1949Nikos Zachariadis, leader of the Communist Party of Greece, announces a “temporary cease-fire”, effectively ending the Greek Civil War.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
- 2012The extrasolar planet Alpha Centauri Bb is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noriko Kijima, Betty Wright, Rita MacNeil, Lina Leandersson, Estella Warren, Kent McCord, Lacey Schwimmer, George Silver, Napakpapha Nakprasitte, Gallagher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1983 – Andrew Eiden, American actor; November 30, 1981 – Belinda Braza, Norwegian dancer and singer; April 17, 1970 – Redman, American rapper, producer, and actor (Def Squad and Method Man & Redman).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046