Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 290th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,613 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1940Ivan Della Mea
- 1952Coşkun Sabah
- 1953Martha Smith
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
- 1975Kellie Martin
- 1992Rika Adachi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1726Daniel Chodowiecki, Polish-German painter and educator (d. 1801)
- 1855Samad bey Mehmandarov, Azerbaijani general and politician, 3rd Azerbaijani Minister of Defense (d. 1931)
- 1908Olivia Coolidge, English-American author and educator (d. 2006)
- 1918Tony Rolt, English race car driver and engineer (d. 2008)
- 1936Akira Machida, Japanese lawyer and judge, 15th Chief Justice of Japan
- 1953Martha Smith, American model and actress
- 1954Michael Forsyth, Baron Forsyth of Drumlean, Scottish politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1961Randy Vasquez, American actor, director, and producer
- 1967Jason Everman, American guitarist (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mind Funk, and OLD)
- 1982Frédéric Michalak, French rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England’s first residential college for women.
- 1875Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1949Nikos Zachariadis, leader of the Communist Party of Greece, announces a “temporary cease-fire”, effectively ending the Greek Civil War.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neve Campbell, Robert Walden, Laurie Metcalf, Juan Pedro Lanzani, Antony Booth, Emily Perry, Alicia Witt, Louis Gossett, Jr., Pete Brown, Frits Helmuth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1977 – Barret Swatek, American actress; October 11, 1952 – Mark Goodman, American television host and actor; August 10, 1923 – Rhonda Fleming, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953