Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 647 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906León Klimovsky
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1946Suzanne Somers
- 1953Fred Ridgeway
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1969Wendy Wilson
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1975Kellie Martin
- 1994Amelia Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1726Daniel Chodowiecki, Polish-German painter and educator (d. 1801)
- 1752Johann Gottfried Eichhorn, German theologian and academic (d. 1827)
- 1936Andrei Chikatilo, Ukrainian-Russian serial killer (d. 1994)
- 1949Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1953Tony Carey, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Rainbow, Planet P Project, and Over the Rainbow)
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, American voice actress, singer, and director
- 1969Roy Hargrove, American trumpet player and composer
- 1970Mehmet Scholl, German footballer and manager
- 1975Jacques Kallis, South African cricketer
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1943Holocaust: Raid of the Ghetto of Rome
- 1951The first Prime Minister of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan, is assassinated in Rawalpindi.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 2002Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity, is officially inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Milton, Aoi Miyazaki, Alan Arkin, Peter Case, George Barnes, Marika Papagika, Wong Jim, Danielle Dax, Sikandar Sanam, Mitch English.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 16, 1964.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do Wah Diddy Diddy by Manfred Mann as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1968 – Erik Palladino, American actor and producer; November 22, 1966 – Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter; November 6, 1903 – June Marlowe, American actress (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967