Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 289th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,602 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906León Klimovsky
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1943Fred Turner
- 1947David Zucker
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1990Anirudh Ravichander
- 1992Rika Adachi
- 1993Jovit Baldivino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1913Gino Bechi, Italian actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1936Mladen Koščak, Croatian footballer (d. 1997)
- 1953Martha Smith, American model and actress
- 1953Tony Carey, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Rainbow, Planet P Project, and Over the Rainbow)
- 1959Kevin Brennan, Welsh journalist and politician
- 1962Flea, Australian-American bass player, songwriter, and actor (Red Hot Chili Peppers, What Is This?, Atoms for Peace, and Fear)
- 1962Nico Lazaridis, German footballer
- 1969Takao Omori, Japanese wrestler
- 1976Ryan Fitzgerald, Australian footballer and radio host
- 1981Martin Halle, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1940Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto is established.
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis-José Houde, Nao Oikawa, Salomé, Celia Lovsky, Michael Hinz, Bill Walsh, Ava Fabian, James Rolfe, Daniel Magder, Bang Yong-guk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1913 – Lois January, American actress (d. 2006); April 23, 1934 – George Canseco, Filipino composer and producer (d. 2004); October 17, 1971 – Kim Ljung, Norwegian singer-songwriter and bass player (Seigmen and Zeromancer).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918