Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 289th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Björn Berglund
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1940Ivan Della Mea
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1981Ali B
- 2000David Rawle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1840Kuroda Kiyotaka, Japanese general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1900)
- 1890Paul Strand, American photographer and director (d. 1975)
- 1924Gerard Parkes, Irish-Canadian actor (d. 2014)
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro, Brazilian actress
- 1941Emma Nicholson, Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, English computer programmer and politician
- 1952Coşkun Sabah, Turkish singer
- 1958Tim Robbins, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1968Mark Lee, Singaporean actor and singer
- 1983Philipp Kohlschreiber, German tennis player
- 1988Zoltán Stieber, Hungarian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1940Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto is established.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Kay Place, Martin Vučić, Lydia Shum, Lynne Koplitz, Beryl Davis, Laura Kightlinger, Johnny Gimble, Martin Fry, Julia Stegner, Marc Alaimo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1973 – Hande Yener, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; November 17, 1972 – Kimya Dawson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moldy Peaches); February 24, 1950 – George Thorogood, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913