Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 289th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,687 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
- 1980Jeremy Jackson
- 1981Caterina Scorsone
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran
- 1990Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1729Pierre van Maldere, Belgian violinist and composer (d. 1768)
- 1831Lucy Stanton, American activist (d. 1910)
- 1907Richard Titmuss, English sociologist and academic (d. 1973)
- 1913Gino Bechi, Italian actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1922Leon Sullivan, American minister and activist (d. 2001)
- 1945Dave Hill, English actor
- 1956Marin Alsop, American violinist and conductor
- 1963Timothy Leighton, English physicist and academic
- 1974Aurela Gaçe, Albanian singer
- 1983Philipp Kohlschreiber, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren Aquilina, Siobhán McKenna, Corbin Bernsen, Julie London, Lake Bell, Nathalie Roussel, Jacob Vargas, Aja Naomi King, Colm Meaney, Jeremy Enigk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1983 – Matt Papa, American singer-songwriter; October 19, 1944 – Peter Tosh, Jamaican singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bob Marley and the Wailers) (d. 1987); May 19, 1983 – Jessica Fox, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913