Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 289th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,656 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Carmen Sevilla
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1967Davina McCall
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1971Chad Gray
- 1977John Mayer
- 1993Jovit Baldivino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1854Oscar Wilde, Irish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1900)
- 1932Henry Lewis, American bassist and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1952Ron Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 2002)
- 1959Kevin Brennan, Welsh journalist and politician
- 1964James Thompson, American-Finnish author (d. 2014)
- 1975Jacques Kallis, South African cricketer
- 1975Mahmood Al Zarooni, Emirati horse rider and trainer
- 1981Anthony Reyes, American baseball player
- 1992Bryce Harper, American baseball player
- 1993Jovit Baldivino, Filipino singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1943Holocaust: Raid of the Ghetto of Rome
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doc Neeson, Tracey E. Bregman, Mark Weil, Ken Foree, Tia Texada, Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Katsuhiro Suzuki, Fritz Lang, Stanley Kubrick, Bengü.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1970 – Lee Beom-soo, South Korean actor; February 9, 1980 – Shelly Martinez, American wrestler and actress; June 29, 1990 – The Sxplay, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928