Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Vasiliki Maliaros
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1930Carmen Sevilla
- 1931Rosa Rosal
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín
- 1979Erin Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1679Jan Dismas Zelenka, Czech viol player and composer (d. 1745)
- 1934Peter Ashdown, English race car driver
- 1940Ivan Della Mea, Italian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist (d. 2009)
- 1946Geoff Barnett, English footballer
- 1956Meg Rosoff, American-English author
- 1962Ken Chinn, Canadian singer-songwriter (SNFU and Slaveco.)
- 1972Kordell Stewart, American football player and radio host
- 1986Craig Pickering, English sprinter and bobsledder
- 1986Nicky Adams, English-Welsh footballer
- 1993Caroline Garcia, French tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1905The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1964Soviet leaders Leonid Brezhnev and Alexei Kosygin are inaugurated as General Secretary of the CPSU and Premier, respectively and the collective leadership is established.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 2012The extrasolar planet Alpha Centauri Bb is discovered.
- 2013Lao Airlines Flight 301 crashes on approach to Pakse International Airport in Laos, killing 49 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Warren Berlinger, Deborah Cox, Dave Allen, Jemaine Clement, Arsenie Todiraș, Michelle Yeoh, Pyotr Sobolevsky, Eric Church, Tina Turner, Amber Riley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 16, 1986.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Think of You by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1908 – Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Indian singer (d. 2003); July 28, 1985 – Sharifah Sofia, English-Malaysian actress; January 11, 1936 – Jody Payne, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909