Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,212 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Björn Berglund
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1947Bob Weir
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1971Paul Sparks
- 1981Ali B
- 1990Anirudh Ravichander
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1802Isaac Murphy, American educator and politician, 8th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1882)
- 1900Edward Ardizzone, Vietnamese-English author and illustrator (d. 1979)
- 1907Richard Titmuss, English sociologist and academic (d. 1973)
- 1940Barry Corbin, American actor and producer
- 1959Jamie Salmon, English-New Zealand rugby player and sportscaster
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein, French actress
- 1975Jacques Kallis, South African cricketer
- 1981Ali B, Dutch rapper
- 1983Loreen, Swedish singer and producer
- 1994Amelia Lily, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1951The first Prime Minister of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan, is assassinated in Rawalpindi.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
- 2013Lao Airlines Flight 301 crashes on approach to Pakse International Airport in Laos, killing 49 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Lancaster, Stephen McGann, Keith Brewer, Chris D'Elia, Stephen Amell, Albert Brooks, Isaac Slade, Arija Bareikis, Zoren Legaspi, Acel Bisa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 16, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Think of You by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1996 – Christina Parie, Australian singer-songwriter; December 18, 1980 – Christina Aguilera, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; February 14, 1971 – Noriko Sakai, Japanese singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046