Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,380 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 724 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Jean Arthur
- 1946Cameron Mackintosh
- 1948George Wendt
- 1948Margot Kidder
- 1955Smita Patil
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1962Mike Judge
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1983Daniel Booko
- 1988Yuko Oshima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1813Georg Büchner, German-Swiss poet and playwright (d. 1837)
- 1960Guy Henry, English actor
- 1960Rob Marshall, American director, producer, and choreographer
- 1966Shaun Edwards, English rugby player and coach
- 1968Graeme Le Saux, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1968Ziggy Marley, Jamaican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and voice actor (Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers)
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor ('N Sync)
- 1975Janne Aikala, Finnish murder victim (d. 1986)
- 1981Tsubasa Imai, Japanese singer, actor, and dancer (Tackey & Tsubasa)
- 1989Oleksandr Isakov, Ukrainian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1604Kepler’s Supernova: German astronomer Johannes Kepler observes a supernova in the constellation Ophiuchus.
- 1610French king Louis XIII is crowned in Reims Cathedral.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British General John Burgoyne surrenders his army at Saratoga, New York.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British General Charles, Earl Cornwallis surrenders at the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1918Haitian rebels attack the barracks of the Gendarmerie of Haiti, igniting the Second Caco War
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Eriksson, Carl Stenborg, Jason Manford, Ajdar, Bridie Gallagher, Cat Stevens, Ryan Gosling, Avishai Cohen, Aaron Spelling, Shin Soohyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 17, 1958.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1929 – Ilene Woods, American actress and singer (d. 2010); July 27, 1970 – Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Danish actor and producer; February 28, 1917 – Ernesto Alonso, Mexican actor, director, and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915