Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Shari Ulrich
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1959Russell Gilbert
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1972Sharon Leal
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1977Bryan Bertino
- 1979Koichiro Nishi
- 1985Max Irons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1623Francis Turretin, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1687)
- 1720Maria Teresa Agnesi Pinottini, Italian harpsichord player and composer (d. 1795)
- 1908Hjördis Petterson, Swedish actress (d. 1988)
- 1947Simi Garewal, Indian actress and director
- 1951Roger Pontare, Swedish singer
- 1951Shari Ulrich, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and violinist (Hometown Band, The Pied Pumkin, and UHF)
- 1958Alan Jackson, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Ziggy Marley, Jamaican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and voice actor (Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers)
- 1970Anil Kumble, Indian cricketer
- 1987Jarosław Fojut, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1456The University of Greifswald is established, making it the second oldest university in northern Europe (also for a period the oldest in Sweden, and Prussia).
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 1989Peaceful Revolution: The East German Politburo votes to remove Erich Honecker from his role as General Secretary of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany.
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joaquin Phoenix, Gerry Rafferty, Guru, Clay Cole, Nilo Soruco, Henry Rollins, Vincent Gallo, Tim McCarver, Matthew Goode, Shakti Samanta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 17, 1958.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1954 – Vicki Sue Robinson, American actress and singer (d. 2000); April 6, 1952 – Marilu Henner, American actress, producer, and author; July 24, 1965 – Kadeem Hardison, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968