Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948George Wendt
- 1955Smita Patil
- 1960Rob Marshall
- 1962Mike Judge
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1970Shauna O'Brien
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1974Matthew Macfadyen
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1992Jacob Artist
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1711Jupiter Hammon, American poet (d. 1806)
- 1917Norman Leyden, American composer and conductor (d. 2014)
- 1925Harry Carpenter, English sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1930Ismail Akbay, Turkish physicist and engineer (d. 2003)
- 1940Peter Stringfellow, English businessman
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen, Chinese director and producer
- 1976Sebastián Abreu, Uruguayan footballer
- 1989Tokio Emoto, Japanese actor
- 1990Arisa Murata, Japanese skier
- 1990Paolo Campinoti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1905The October Manifesto issued by Tsar Nicholas II of Russia.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1956Donald Byrne and Bobby Fischer play a famous chess game called The Game of the Century. Fischer beat Byrne and wins a Brilliancy prize.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 2003The pinnacle is fitted on the roof of Taipei 101, a 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, allowing it to surpass the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur by 56 m and become the world’s tallest highrise.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sébastien Foucan, Jack Nance, Jun Matsumoto, Elena Souliotis, Kenji Matsuda, Fred Travalena, Joel Schumacher, Tyler Christopher, Yoo Jae-suk, Luke Morley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 17, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1946 – Boz Burrell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (King Crimson and Bad Company) (d. 2006); June 23, 1948 – Myles Goodwyn, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (April Wine); December 26, 1958 – Mieko Harada, Japanese actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055