Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,311 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Irene Ryan
- 1908Hjördis Petterson
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1967René Dif
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1975Vina Morales
- 1977Bryan Bertino
- 1988Yuko Oshima
- 1989Tokio Emoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1623Francis Turretin, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1687)
- 1913Faik Türün, Turkish general (d. 2003)
- 1917Norman Leyden, American composer and conductor (d. 2014)
- 1917Sumner Locke Elliott, Australian-American author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1922Luiz Bonfá, Brazilian guitarist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1925Harry Carpenter, English sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1939Oliver Rackham, English botanist and academic
- 1972Joe McEwing, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1977Dudu Aouate, Israeli footballer
- 1986Yannick Ponsero, French figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
- 2001Israeli tourism minister Rehavam Ze'evi becomes the first Israeli minister to be assassinated in a terrorist attack.
- 2003The pinnacle is fitted on the roof of Taipei 101, a 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, allowing it to surpass the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur by 56 m and become the world’s tallest highrise.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frances Barber, George Tobias, Merata Mita, Emilie Ullerup, Monique Ganderton, Carl Stenborg, John Shea, Peter Cullen, Nick Zinner, Chris Caffery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 17, 1958.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1982 – Anna Camp, American actress and singer; August 30, 1987 – Tania Foster, English singer-songwriter (Roll Deep); May 27, 1961 – Peri Gilpin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965