Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 550 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933The Singing Nun
- 1937Paxton Whitehead
- 1948George Wendt
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1978Erin Karpluk
- 1983Daniel Booko
- 1985Baran Kosari
- 1992Nanami Sakuraba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1865James Rudolph Garfield, American lawyer and politician, 23rd United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1950)
- 1912Theodore Marier, American composer and educator, founded the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School (d. 2001)
- 1934Alan Garner, English author and playwright
- 1935Michael Eavis, English farmer, founded the Glastonbury Festival
- 1955Tyrone Mitchell, American murderer (d. 1984)
- 1975Francis Bouillon, American-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Alessandro Piccolo, Italian race car driver
- 1983Felicity Jones, English actress
- 1984Randall Munroe, American author and illustrator
- 1992Sam Concepcion, Filipino singer, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British General Charles, Earl Cornwallis surrenders at the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1814Eight people die in the London Beer Flood.
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1918Haitian rebels attack the barracks of the Gendarmerie of Haiti, igniting the Second Caco War
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1945Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens becomes Prime Minister of Greece between the pull-out of the German occupation force in 1944 and the return of King Georgios II to Greece.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vernon Washington, Joseph Sargent, Dr. Chud, Noel Hogan, Paris Themmen, Norman Kaye, Hannah Gordon, Mary Chapin Carpenter, José Carreras, Connie Stevens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 17, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1959 – Anthony LaPaglia, Australian footballer, actor, and producer; May 18, 1960 – Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer; September 9, 1943 – Art LaFleur, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937