Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,291 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Rita Hayworth
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1921Tom Poston
- 1941Earl Thomas Conley
- 1962Mike Judge
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1972Sharon Leal
- 1977Bryan Bertino
- 1988Tori Matsuzaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1926Roberto Lippi, Italian race car driver (d. 2011)
- 1937Paxton Whitehead, English actor
- 1940Peter Stringfellow, English businessman
- 1946Bob Seagren, American pole vaulter and actor
- 1974Janne Puurtinen, Finnish keyboard player (HIM)
- 1980Alessandro Piccolo, Italian race car driver
- 1981Tsubasa Imai, Japanese singer, actor, and dancer (Tackey & Tsubasa)
- 1984Randall Munroe, American author and illustrator
- 1988Yuko Oshima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and Not Yet)
- 1990Bianca Bree, Belgian-American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1610French king Louis XIII is crowned in Reims Cathedral.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1917First British bombing of Germany in World War I.
- 1941German troops execute the male population of the villages Kerdyllia in Serres, Greece.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1956Donald Byrne and Bobby Fischer play a famous chess game called The Game of the Century. Fischer beat Byrne and wins a Brilliancy prize.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lurie Poston, Linda de Suza, Ishmeet Singh, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Nona Hendryx, Greg Eagles, Gordon Griffith, Patrick Monahan, Asami Kimura, James Patterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 17, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1969 – Paul Blackthorne, English actor; May 24, 1980 – Cecilia Cheung, Hong Kong actress and singer; August 22, 1939 – Valerie Harper, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893