Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,260 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Elinor Glyn
- 1908Hjördis Petterson
- 1959Russell Gilbert
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1968Ziggy Marley
- 1970Shauna O'Brien
- 1974Matthew Macfadyen
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1985Baran Kosari
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1817Syed Ahmad Khan, Indian philosopher and scholar (d. 1898)
- 1918Rita Hayworth, American actress, singer, dancer, and producer (d. 1987)
- 1923Charles McClendon, American football player and coach (d. 2001)
- 1933William Anders, Hong Kong-American general and astronaut
- 1938Evel Knievel, American motorcycle rider and stuntman (d. 2007)
- 1976Rena Inoue, Japanese-American figure skater
- 1979Alexandros Nikolaidis, Greek martial artist
- 1983Vitali Teleš, Estonian footballer
- 1984Chris Lowell, American actor
- 1984Jelle Klaasen, Dutch darts player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1905The October Manifesto issued by Tsar Nicholas II of Russia.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 1970Montreal: Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte murdered by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felipe Dylon, Tim Buckley, John Astin, Victoria Atkin, John DiMaggio, Cecil Womack, Peter Slaghuis, Lili St. Cyr, Jason Jones, Betty Marsden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 17, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1914 – Robert N. Thompson, American-Canadian chiropractor and politician (d. 1997); February 15, 1979 – Chantal Janzen, Dutch actress and singer; October 15, 1953 – Larry Miller, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914