Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,343 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 960 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lotte Lenya
- 1919Anita O'Day
- 1928Keith Jackson
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1954Arliss Howard
- 1958Corinne Bohrer
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1974Candy Lo
- 1984Freida Pinto
- 1990Carly Schroeder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1939Flavio Cotti, Swiss lawyer and politician, 82nd President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1939Jan Erik Vold, Norwegian poet, author, and translator
- 1943Birthe Rønn Hornbech, Danish police officer and politician, Danish Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs
- 1956Martina Navratilova, Czech-American tennis player and coach
- 1957Jon Lindstrom, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Kirby Chambliss, American pilot
- 1964Dan Lilker, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, Nuclear Assault, Exit-13, and Brutal Truth)
- 1970Michihiro Morita, Japanese Go player
- 1978Mike Tindall, English rugby player
- 1979Hikaru Kawamura, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1797Treaty of Campo Formio is signed between France and Austria
- 1912First Balkan War: King Peter I of Serbia issues a declaration “To the Serbian People”, as his country joins the war.
- 1945A group of the Venezuelan Armed Forces, led by Mario Vargas, Marcos Pérez Jiménez and Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, stages a coup d'état against president Isaías Medina Angarita, who is overthrown by the end of the day.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 1991The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shakti Samanta, Sean Avery, Jobyna Ralston, George Murphy, Tina Majorino, Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, Nancy Martinez, Bahar Kızıl, Tore Johansen, Masahiro Inoue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1939.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1943 – David Cronenberg, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter; June 19, 1956 – Doug Stone, American singer and actor; March 4, 1986 – K. Michelle, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906