Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,688 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Calvin Lockhart
- 1950Om Puri
- 1952Chuck Lorre
- 1956Alkistis Protopsalti
- 1957Catherine Ringer
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1968Lisa Chappell
- 1978Jaime Koeppe
- 1978Kenji Wu
- 1986Wilma Elles
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1405Pope Pius II (d. 1464)
- 1517Manuel da Nóbrega, Portuguese-Brazilian priest and missionary (d. 1570)
- 1831Frederick III, German Emperor (d. 1888)
- 1887Takashi Sakai, Japanese general and politician, Governor of Hong Kong (d. 1946)
- 1904Haim Shirman, Ukrainian-Israeli scholar and academic (d. 1981)
- 1914Raymond Lambert, Swiss mountaineer (d. 1997)
- 1918Bobby Troup, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1999)
- 1928Keith Jackson, American sportscaster and actor
- 1954Nick Houghton, English general
- 1966Dave Price, American journalist and game show host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1599Michael the Brave, Prince of Wallachia, defeats the Army of Andrew Báthory in the Battle of Șelimbăr, leading to the first recorded unification of the Romanian people.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1921The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1961the initial European Social Charter is adopted.
- 1977German Autumn: a set of events revolving around the kidnapping of Hanns Martin Schleyer and the hijacking of a Lufthansa flight by the Red Army Faction (RAF) comes to an end when Schleyer is murdered and various RAF members allegedly commit suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nell McAndrew, Melissa George, Chad Connell, Dave Van Ronk, Douglas Marland, Amon Tobin, Anthony Franciosa, Marija Leiko, Ikue Sakakibara, James Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 18, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1982 – Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013); August 24, 1952 – Linton Kwesi Johnson, Jamaican-English poet and singer (Poet and the Roots); January 29, 1975 – Sara Gilbert, American actress, producer, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067