Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,655 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Dawn Wells
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1945Norio Wakamoto
- 1947Joe Morton
- 1954Liz Burch
- 1955Vanessa Briscoe Hay
- 1957Catherine Ringer
- 1985Iori Nomizu
- 1986Wilma Elles
- 1989Joy Lauren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1668John George IV, Elector of Saxony (d. 1694)
- 1741Pierre Choderlos de Laclos, French general and author (d. 1803)
- 1939Jan Erik Vold, Norwegian poet, author, and translator
- 1945Norio Wakamoto, Japanese voice actor
- 1951Pam Dawber, American actress and singer
- 1954Yūji Mitsuya, Japanese actor
- 1974Robbie Savage, Welsh footballer and sportscaster
- 1979'Ana Po'uhila, Tongan shot putter, hammer, and discus thrower
- 1980Josh Gracin, American soldier and singer
- 1982Michael Dingsdag, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 629Dagobert I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1081The Normans defeat the Byzantine Empire in the Battle of Dyrrhachium.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1648Boston Shoemakers form first American labor organization.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1851Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
- 1860The Second Opium War finally ends at the Convention of Peking with the ratification of the Treaty of Tientsin, an unequal treaty.
- 1867United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1954Texas Instruments announces the first transistor radio.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: India Hicks, Roy Orbison, Michael Landes, Sophia Aliberti, Austin Nichols, Marina Orsini, Stark Sands, Ziynet Sali, Harold Gould, Stan Ridgway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 18, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1945 – Speedy Keen, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Thunderclap Newman) (d. 2002); January 20, 1980 – Kim Jeong-hoon, South Korean singer and actor; November 20, 1986 – Ashley Fink, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918