Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,530 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Annette Hanshaw
- 1915Victor Sen Yung
- 1918Bobby Troup
- 1919Anita O'Day
- 1926Klaus Kinski
- 1954Yūji Mitsuya
- 1956Alkistis Protopsalti
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1965Curtis Stigers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1882Lucien Petit-Breton, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 1893George Ohsawa, Japanese philosopher and academic (d. 1966)
- 1894H. L. Davis, American author and poet (d. 1960)
- 1926Klaus Kinski, German-American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1991)
- 1943Christine Charbonneau, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1946Dafydd Elis-Thomas, Welsh academic and politician
- 1971Koshalendraprasad Pande, Indian guru
- 1977Ryan Nelsen, New Zealand-American soccer player and coach
- 1984Esperanza Spalding, American singer-songwriter and bassist
- 1986Wilma Elles, German actress and fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1016The Danes defeat the Saxons in the Battle of Assandun.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1599Michael the Brave, Prince of Wallachia, defeats the Army of Andrew Báthory in the Battle of Șelimbăr, leading to the first recorded unification of the Romanian people.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Franco-American Siege of Savannah is lifted.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1968The U.S. Olympic Committee suspends Tommie Smith and John Carlos for giving a “Black Power” salute during a victory ceremony at the Mexico City games.
- 1977German Autumn: a set of events revolving around the kidnapping of Hanns Martin Schleyer and the hijacking of a Lufthansa flight by the Red Army Faction (RAF) comes to an end when Schleyer is murdered and various RAF members allegedly commit suicide.
- 1991The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2007Karachi bombing: A suicide attack on a motorcade carrying former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto kills 139 and wounds 450 more. Bhutto herself is uninjured.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Graffin, Chris Daughtry, Robert Harron, Leo Howard, Bumper Robinson, David Rodigan, Alejandro Fernández, Michael K. Williams, Naoko Iijima, Cecilia Roth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 18, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1927 – Ken Dodd, English singer-songwriter and actor; June 22, 1985 – Scott MacIntyre, American singer-songwriter and pianist; May 5, 1942 – István Bujtor, Hungarian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992