Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1913 was a Sunday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,783 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Hal B. Wallis
- 1900Erna Berger
- 1903Tor Johnson
- 1915Farid al-Atrash
- 1920LaWanda Page
- 1977Jason Reitman
- 1977Louis-José Houde
- 1977Takamasa Suga
- 1985Erina Yamaguchi
- 1988Zeph Ellis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1276Prince Hisaaki of Japan (d. 1328)
- 1658Adolphus Frederick II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1704)
- 1920Pandurang Shastri Athavale, Indian philosopher and educator (d. 2003)
- 1959Nir Barkat, Israeli businessman and politician, Mayor of Jerusalem
- 1967Yoko Shimomura, Japanese pianist and composer (Alph Lyla)
- 1977Mo Twister, Filipino radio and television host
- 1979Sachiko Sugiyama, Japanese volleyball player
- 1981Christian Bautista, Filipino singer and actor
- 1989Rakuto Tochihara, Japanese actor
- 1990Tom Kilbey, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.
- 1822In Parnaíba; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva and Domingos Dias declare the independent state of Piauí.
- 1864Battle of Cedar Creek: Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys a Confederate Army under Jubal Early.
- 1933Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1984Roman Catholic priest from Poland, Jerzy Popiełuszko, associated with the Solidarity Union, was murdered by three agents of the Polish communist internal intelligence agency.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.
- 2005Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy White, Tanya Donelly, Yuko Kobayashi, Conchita Wurst, David Breashears, Aesop Rock, Terrence Stone, Lauren Socha, Porcelain Black, Joe Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 19, 1913.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1952 – David Hasselhoff, American actor, singer, and producer; October 17, 1981 – Tsubasa Imai, Japanese singer, actor, and dancer (Tackey & Tsubasa); May 6, 2002 – Emily Alyn Lind, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879