Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1913 was a Sunday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,838 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,281 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921George Nader
- 1931Manolo Escobar
- 1940Larry Chance
- 1948Dave Mallow
- 1952Verónica Castro
- 1955LaSalle Ishii
- 1961Sunny Deol
- 1968Rodney Carrington
- 1970Chris Kattan
- 1994Kenta Suga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1276Prince Hisaaki of Japan (d. 1328)
- 1784John McLoughlin, Canadian-American fur trader (d. 1857)
- 1900Bill Ponsford, Australian cricketer and baseball player (d. 1991)
- 1909Marguerite Perey, French physicist and academic (d. 1975)
- 1931Atsushi Miyagi, Japanese tennis player
- 1933Anthony Skingsley, English air marshal
- 1951Demetrios Christodoulou, Greek mathematician and physicist
- 1962Tracy Chevalier, American-English author
- 1963Kool Keith, American rapper and producer (Ultramagnetic MCs, Analog Brothers, and Masters of Illusion)
- 1970Andrew Griffiths, English politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1864Battle of Cedar Creek: Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys a Confederate Army under Jubal Early.
- 1864St. Albans Raid: Confederate raiders launch an attack on Saint Albans, Vermont from Canada.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1950Iran becomes the first country to accept technical assistance from the United States under the Point Four Program.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 1989The convictions of the Guildford Four are quashed by the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, after they had spent 15 years in prison.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.
- 2007Philippines: A bomb explosion rocked Glorietta 2, a shopping mall in Makati. The blast killed 11 and injured more than 100 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jürgen Drews, Enchong Dee, Isabel Jewell, Pauline Yates, Mary Hart, Kevin Saunderson, Johnny Kemp, Jimmy Webb, Matthew Moore, Karmen Pedaru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 19, 1913.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1983 – Amber Tamblyn, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; December 23, 1935 – Esther Phillips, American singer (d. 1984); March 4, 1969 – Patrick Roach, Canadian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 858