Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,989 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920LaWanda Page
- 1921George Nader
- 1941Simon Ward
- 1948Patrick Simmons
- 1966Jon Favreau
- 1976Omar Gooding
- 1981Christian Bautista
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1987Tsunenori Aoki
- 1989Rakuto Tochihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1610James Butler, 1st Duke of Ormonde, English-Irish general, academic, and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1688)
- 1680John Abernethy, Irish minister (d. 1740)
- 1789Theophilos Kairis, Greek priest and philosopher (d. 1853)
- 1885Charles E. Merrill, American banker and philanthropist, co-founded Merrill Lynch Wealth Management (d. 1956)
- 1923Ruth Carter Stevenson, American art collector, founded the Amon Carter Museum of American Art (d. 2013)
- 1937Terence Thomas, Baron Thomas of Macclesfield, English banker and politician
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley, American singer
- 1954Joe Bryant, American basketball player and coach
- 1964Jorge Luis González, Cuban-American boxer
- 1968Kacey Ainsworth, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512Martin Luther becomes a doctor of theology (Doctor in Biblia).
- 1813The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.
- 1822In Parnaíba; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva and Domingos Dias declare the independent state of Piauí.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1976Battle of Aishiya in Lebanon.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 1989The convictions of the Guildford Four are quashed by the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, after they had spent 15 years in prison.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haley Bennett, Soad Hosny, Emma Chambers, Kevin Alejandro, Brannon Braga, Ryuichi Ogata, Gioacchino Conti, Marta Eggerth, Claire Yiu, Tyne Daly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1966 – Ernst-Paul Hasselbach, Dutch television host and producer (d. 2008); October 2, 1929 – Moses Gunn, American actor (d. 1993); September 16, 1990 – Serri, South Korean singer, dancer, actress, and model (Dal Shabet).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951