Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,023 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Farid al-Atrash
- 1920Harry Alan Towers
- 1940Michael Gambon
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole
- 1967Yōji Matsuda
- 1968Kacey Ainsworth
- 1969Trey Parker
- 1985RR Enriquez
- 1990Janet Leon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1605Thomas Browne, English physician and author (d. 1682)
- 1610James Butler, 1st Duke of Ormonde, English-Irish general, academic, and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1688)
- 1784Leigh Hunt, English poet and critic (d. 1859)
- 1916Jean Dausset, French-Spanish immunologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009)
- 1925Bernard Hepton, English actor and producer
- 1931Atsushi Miyagi, Japanese tennis player
- 1941Simon Ward, English actor (d. 2012)
- 1965Brad Daugherty, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1977Louis-José Houde, Canadian comedian and actor
- 1983Rebecca Ferguson, Swedish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1466The Thirteen Years’ War ends with the Second Treaty of Thorn.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1812Napoleon Bonaparte retreats from Moscow.
- 1912Italy takes possession of Tripoli, Libya from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Ross, Yevgeny Matveyev, Mariko Shiga, Dhani Harrison, Ron Eldard, Kristian Bush, Martha MacIsaac, Paul Rodgers, Birol Ünel, Yvette Guilbert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1961 – Steven Weber, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; November 1, 1973 – Assia, Algerian-French singer-songwriter; March 21, 1944 – Marie-Christine Barrault, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917