Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 615 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Tor Johnson
- 1914Juanita Moore
- 1936Tony Lo Bianco
- 1945Gloria Jones
- 1966Jon Favreau
- 1977Louis-José Houde
- 1979Hiromi Yanagihara
- 1989Janine Tugonon
- 1990Jessica Meuse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1610James Butler, 1st Duke of Ormonde, English-Irish general, academic, and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1688)
- 1910Paul Robert, French lexicographer and publisher (d. 1980)
- 1931Manolo Escobar, Spanish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1932Robert Reed, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1992)
- 1945Divine, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer (d. 1988)
- 1970Caroline Catz, English actress
- 1978Enrique Bernoldi, Brazilian race car driver
- 1979Brian Robertson, American trombonist (Suburban Legends)
- 1980José Bautista, Dominican baseball player
- 1989Janine Tugonon, Filipino model and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grande Armée of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Ulm. Thirty thousand prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1912Italy takes possession of Tripoli, Libya from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1933Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1974Niue becomes a self-governing colony of New Zealand.
- 1984Roman Catholic priest from Poland, Jerzy Popiełuszko, associated with the Solidarity Union, was murdered by three agents of the Polish communist internal intelligence agency.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 1989The convictions of the Guildford Four are quashed by the Court of Appeal of England and Wales, after they had spent 15 years in prison.
- 2003Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Pascal, Kelvin Tan, Caprice Bourret, Pgeezy, Emma Samms, Alex Trebek, Flora Robson, Dean Pitchford, Yu Yamada, John Turturro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1942 – John Cale, Welsh singer-songwriter, viola player, and producer (The Velvet Underground and Theatre of Eternal Music); August 14, 1972 – Yoo Jae-suk, South Korean actor and singer; March 13, 1942 – Marshall Chess, American record producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046