Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Auguste Lumière
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1940Larry Chance
- 1945Carol Kidd
- 1945Gloria Jones
- 1945John Lithgow
- 1958Lou Briel
- 1963Kool Keith
- 1968Yayan Ruhian
- 1975Shian-Li Tsang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1688William Cheselden, English surgeon and anatomist (d. 1752)
- 1916Jean Dausset, French-Spanish immunologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009)
- 1929Lewis Wolpert, South African-English biologist, author, and academic
- 1941Simon Ward, English actor (d. 2012)
- 1945Patricia Ireland, American lawyer and activist
- 1948Dave Mallow, American voice actor and screenwriter
- 1958Lou Briel, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor
- 1959Nir Barkat, Israeli businessman and politician, Mayor of Jerusalem
- 1977Raúl Tamudo, Spanish footballer
- 1984Elaine Bradley, American drummer and songwriter (Neon Trees)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1822In Parnaíba; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva and Domingos Dias declare the independent state of Piauí.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 2005Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derek Shulman, Swastika Mukherjee, Rafe Spall, Paul Nicholas, Fran Drescher, Sofia Milos, Sylvia Hitchcock, Danny Kalb, Im Chang-jung, Helen Lederer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1947 – Elton John, English singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor; January 9, 1976 – Hayes Carll, American singer-songwriter; September 5, 1902 – Jean Dalrymple, American playwright, producer, manager, and publicist (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950