Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,119 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Ayuo Takahashi
- 1914Juanita Moore
- 1925Bernard Hepton
- 1940Michael Gambon
- 1945Carol Kidd
- 1968Yayan Ruhian
- 1979Hiromi Yanagihara
- 1982Gillian Jacobs
- 1983Rebecca Ferguson
- 1988Zeph Ellis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1680John Abernethy, Irish minister (d. 1740)
- 1789Theophilos Kairis, Greek priest and philosopher (d. 1853)
- 1920Pandurang Shastri Athavale, Indian philosopher and educator (d. 2003)
- 1923Ruth Carter Stevenson, American art collector, founded the Amon Carter Museum of American Art (d. 2013)
- 1931Atsushi Miyagi, Japanese tennis player
- 1931John le Carré, English intelligence officer and author
- 1956Steve Doocy, American journalist and author
- 1973Joaquin Gage, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1973Okan Buruk, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1983Andy Lonergan, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1466The Thirteen Years’ War ends with the Second Treaty of Thorn.
- 1649New Ross town, County Wexford, Ireland, surrenders to Oliver Cromwell.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1812Napoleon Bonaparte retreats from Moscow.
- 1922British Conservative MPs meeting at the Carlton Club vote to break off the Coalition Government with David Lloyd George of the Liberal Party.
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1950Iran becomes the first country to accept technical assistance from the United States under the Point Four Program.
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 2005Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mili Avital, Samantha Boscarino, Tyrone Power, Rachel Boston, Paul Hagen, Kevin Navayne, Demond Wilson, Mantas Jankavičius, Atsuko Tanaka, Kate Nelligan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1984 – Katie Melua, Georgian-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 3, 1937 – Glen A. Larson, American director, producer (''Battlestar Galactica''), and screenwriter (d. 2014); July 14, 1973 – Paul Methric, American rapper and producer (Twiztid, Dark Lotus, and Psychopathic Rydas).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915