Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,084 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921George Nader
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1955LaSalle Ishii
- 1960Jeremy Swift
- 1966Roger Cross
- 1975Burak Güven
- 1980Benjamin Salisbury
- 1985RR Enriquez
- 1991Colton Dixon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1869Ayuo Takahashi, Japanese-American singer-songwriter
- 1895Lewis Mumford, American historian, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1990)
- 1931Manolo Escobar, Spanish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1949Lynn Dickey, American football player and radio host
- 1975Burak Güven, Turkish singer-songwriter and bass player (Mor ve Ötesi)
- 1976Hiroshi Sakai, Japanese footballer
- 1979Brian Robertson, American trombonist (Suburban Legends)
- 1980Rajai Davis, American baseball player
- 1984Saki Fujita, Japanese voice actress
- 1992Shiho, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1386The Universität Heidelberg held its first lecture, making it the oldest German university.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grande Armée of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Ulm. Thirty thousand prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1921Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.
- 1922British Conservative MPs meeting at the Carlton Club vote to break off the Coalition Government with David Lloyd George of the Liberal Party.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 2005Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
- 2007Philippines: A bomb explosion rocked Glorietta 2, a shopping mall in Makati. The blast killed 11 and injured more than 100 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard McCourt, Len Cariou, John Kay, Viktoria Petryk, Erica Durance, Binnie Barnes, Heri Joensen, Bosco Wong, Peter Vack, Simone de Oliveira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1912 – George O'Hanlon, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1989); January 20, 1946 – Vladimír Merta, Czech singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist; July 24, 1968 – Malcolm Ingram, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913