Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1935 was a Wednesday and it was the 275th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,910 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,013 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936David Gale
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier
- 1946Marie-Georges Pascal
- 1955Philip Oakey
- 1958Robbie Nevil
- 1967Gillian Welch
- 1968Jeff Martin
- 1968Kelly Willis
- 1973Efren Ramirez
- 1974Michelle Krusiec
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1452Richard III of England (d. 1485)
- 1644François-Timoléon de Choisy, French historian and author (d. 1724)
- 1902John G. Crommelin, American admiral and politician (d. 1996)
- 1904Graham Greene, English author, playwright, and critic (d. 1991)
- 1953Muhammad Abdul Bari, Bangladeshi-English physicist and academic
- 1958Jeffrey Weissman, American actor and producer
- 1967Bud Gaugh, American drummer (Sublime, Long Beach Dub Allstars, Eyes Adrift, Volcano, and Sublime with Rome)
- 1974Kevin Van De Wege, American firefighter and politician
- 1974Mark Porter, New Zealand race car driver (d. 2006)
- 1979Francisco Fonseca, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789George Washington sends proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
- 1889In Colorado, Nicholas Creede strikes it rich in silver during the last great silver boom of the American Old West.
- 1925John Logie Baird performs the first test of a working television system.
- 1928The “Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God”, commonly known as Opus Dei, is founded by Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- 1937Dominican Republic strongman Rafael Trujillo orders the execution of the Haitian population living within the borderlands; approximately 20,000 are killed over the next five days.
- 1942World War II: Ocean Liner RMS Queen Mary accidentally rams and sinks her own escort ship, HMS Curacoa, off the coast of Ireland, killing 239 crewmen aboard the Curacoa.
- 1958Guinea declares its independence from France.
- 1970A plane carrying the Wichita State University football team, administrators, and supporters crashes in Colorado killing 31 people.
- 1990Xiamen Airlines Flight 8301 is hijacked and lands at Guangzhou, where it crashes into two other airliners on the ground, killing 128.
- 2002The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Bishop, Jean-Pierre Melville, Nia Ramadhani, Gian Magdangal, Mike Gordon, Lina Cavalieri, Etsushi Toyokawa, George Gaynes, Mahesh Babu, Derek Mooney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 2, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1950 – Tonio K, American singer-songwriter; January 15, 1926 – Maria Schell, Austrian-Swiss actress and producer (d. 2005); May 23, 1965 – Tom Tykwer, German director, producer, screenwriter, and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025