Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1935 was a Wednesday and it was the 275th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,011 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Groucho Marx
- 1917Charles Drake
- 1938Nick Gravenites
- 1938Waheed Murad
- 1948Avery Brooks
- 1950Ian McNeice
- 1951Romina Power
- 1955Philip Oakey
- 1971Tiffany Darwish
- 1990Samantha Barks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1925Wren Blair, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2013)
- 1935Peter Frankl, Hungarian-English pianist and educator
- 1943Anna Ford, English journalist and academic
- 1953Muhammad Abdul Bari, Bangladeshi-English physicist and academic
- 1957Wade Dooley, English rugby player and police officer
- 1960Al Connelly, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Glass Tiger)
- 1967Gary L. Gregg, American political scientist, author, and academic
- 1968Victoria Derbyshire, English journalist and radio host
- 1971Tiffany Darwish, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1981Luke Wilkshire, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Battle of Rancagua: Spanish Royalists troops under Mariano Osorio defeats rebel Chilean forces of Bernardo O'Higgins and José Miguel Carrera.
- 1835The Texas Revolution begins with the Battle of Gonzales: Mexican soldiers attempt to disarm the people of Gonzales, Texas, but encounter stiff resistance from a hastily assembled militia.
- 1937Dominican Republic strongman Rafael Trujillo orders the execution of the Haitian population living within the borderlands; approximately 20,000 are killed over the next five days.
- 1941World War II: In Operation Typhoon, Germany begins an all-out offensive against Moscow.
- 1942World War II: Ocean Liner RMS Queen Mary accidentally rams and sinks her own escort ship, HMS Curacoa, off the coast of Ireland, killing 239 crewmen aboard the Curacoa.
- 1950Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
- 1958Guinea declares its independence from France.
- 1968A peaceful student demonstration in Mexico City culminates in the Tlatelolco massacre by the order of the president, Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, to the soldiers of killing unarmed students, hiding the event from the public eye. The 1968 Summer Olympics, hosted in Mexico City, started ten days after the massacre.
- 1996The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments are signed by U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 2006Five school girls are murdered by Charles Carl Roberts in a shooting at an Amish school in Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania before Roberts commits suicide.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Estes, Denise Crosby, Felicity Huffman, L.A. Lopez, Noel Gallagher, Rita Wilson, Damon Lindelof, Raquel Argandoña, Joan Van Ark, Lana Wachowski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 2, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1988 – James Arthur, English singer-songwriter; January 30, 1914 – David Wayne, American actor and singer (d. 1995); April 28, 1979 – Sharman Joshi, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053