Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 276th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,776 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Rex Reed
- 1948Chris LeDoux
- 1949Richard Hell
- 1953Vanessa Bell Armstrong
- 1954Lorraine Bracco
- 1958Jeffrey Weissman
- 1968Lucy Cohu
- 1974Sam Roberts
- 1979Maja Ivarsson
- 1993Tara Lynne Barr
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1704František Tůma, Czech organist and composer (d. 1774)
- 1832Edward Burnett Tylor, English anthropologist and academic (d. 1917)
- 1833William Corby, American priest and academic (d. 1897)
- 1938Waheed Murad, Pakistani actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1983)
- 1946Eric Peterson, Canadian actor
- 1958Jeffrey Weissman, American actor and producer
- 1960Johan Lammerts, Dutch cyclist
- 1964Dirk Brinkmann, German field hockey player
- 1968Lucy Cohu, English actress
- 1970Patricia O'Callaghan, Canadian soprano and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 829Theophilos succeeds his father Michael II as Byzantine Emperor.
- 1187Siege of Jerusalem: Saladin captures Jerusalem after 88 years of Crusader rule.
- 1535Jacques Cartier discovers the area where Montreal is now located.
- 1814Battle of Rancagua: Spanish Royalists troops under Mariano Osorio defeats rebel Chilean forces of Bernardo O'Higgins and José Miguel Carrera.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Saltville: Union forces attack Saltville, Virginia, but are defeated by Confederate troops.
- 1937Dominican Republic strongman Rafael Trujillo orders the execution of the Haitian population living within the borderlands; approximately 20,000 are killed over the next five days.
- 1979Pope John Paul II denounces all forms of concentration camps and torture while speaking at the U.N. in New York City.
- 1996Aeroperú Flight 603, a Boeing 757, crashes into the Pacific Ocean shortly after takeoff from Lima, Peru, killing 70.
- 2001NATO backs U.S. military strikes following 9/11.
- 2005Ethan Allen boating accident: The Ethan Allen tour boat capsizes on Lake George in Upstate New York, killing twenty.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meryl Cassie, Claudio Encarnacion Montero, Danielle Chuchran, Hugh Wilson, Kasumi Arimura, Jocelyn Oxlade, Kylie Bax, C. Aubrey Smith, Barbara Knox, Jay Jay French.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 2, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1917 – Pío Leyva, Cuban singer-songwriter (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2006); September 23, 1991 – Zia Quizon, Filipino singer-songwriter; May 10, 1971 – Kim Nam-joo, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074