Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 276th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,722 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 702 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier
- 1948Chris LeDoux
- 1949Richard Hell
- 1952Wahed Wafa
- 1956Freddie Jackson
- 1962James Hunter
- 1972Tara Dawn Holland
- 1982Amber Lee Ettinger
- 1982George Pettit
- 1986Camilla Belle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1915Chubby Wise, American singer and fiddler (d. 1996)
- 1946Sonthi Boonyaratglin, Thai general and politician
- 1958Jeffrey Weissman, American actor and producer
- 1960Django Bates, English pianist and composer
- 1968Benjie Paras, Filipino basketball player and actor
- 1968Jana Novotná, Czech tennis player and sportscaster
- 1981Ridzuan Fatah Hasan, Singaporean footballer
- 1982Tyson Chandler, American basketball player
- 1985Çağlar Birinci, Turkish footballer
- 1990Samantha Barks, Manx-English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1187Siege of Jerusalem: Saladin captures Jerusalem after 88 years of Crusader rule.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1919U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him partially paralyzed.
- 1925John Logie Baird performs the first test of a working television system.
- 1958Guinea declares its independence from France.
- 1970A plane carrying the Wichita State University football team, administrators, and supporters crashes in Colorado killing 31 people.
- 1979Pope John Paul II denounces all forms of concentration camps and torture while speaking at the U.N. in New York City.
- 1992The Carandiru massacre takes place after a riot in the Carandiru Penitentiary in São Paulo, Brazil.
- 1996Aeroperú Flight 603, a Boeing 757, crashes into the Pacific Ocean shortly after takeoff from Lima, Peru, killing 70.
- 2002The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Wynter, James Taylor, Taruni Sachdev, Aziz Ansari, Justin Gaston, Miles Malleson, Satoshi Ohno, Bobby Lashley, Tsubasa Imai, Gerard Way.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 2, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1987 – Ezgi Asaroğlu, Turkish actress and singer; July 23, 1925 – Gloria DeHaven, American actress and singer; December 1, 1937 – Muriel Costa-Greenspon, American soprano and actress (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063