Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,991 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,083 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1942Bobby Fuller
- 1943Catherine Deneuve
- 1945Yvan Ponton
- 1946Richard McGonagle
- 1960Cris Kirkwood
- 1968Shelby Lynne
- 1985Shinpei Takagi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1659Georg Ernst Stahl, German chemist and physician (d. 1734)
- 1881Karl Bernhard Zoeppritz, German geophysicist and seismologist (d. 1908)
- 1931Ann Rule, American police officer and author (d. 2015)
- 1945Leslie West, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mountain, The Vagrants, and West, Bruce and Laing)
- 1947Raymond Bachand, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1954Graham Joyce, English author and educator (d. 2014)
- 1978Chaswe Nsofwa, Zambian footballer (d. 2007)
- 1978Dion Glover, American basketball player and coach
- 1978Owais Shah, Pakistani-English cricketer
- 1992Sofia Vassilieva, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451The Council of Chalcedon adopts the Chalcedonian Creed regarding the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ.
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1924Toastmasters International is founded.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval “quarantine” of the Communist nation.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 1966The Supremes become the first all-female music group to attain a No. 1 selling album (The Supremes A' Go-Go).
- 1972Vietnam War: In Saigon, Henry Kissinger and South Vietnamese President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu meet to discuss a proposed cease-fire that had been worked out between Americans and North Vietnamese in Paris.
- 2008India launches its first unmanned lunar mission Chandrayaan-1.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Seymour, Chaka Khan, Jamie Chung, Astrid Holm, Eddie Mekka, Jsu Garcia, Alison Lohman, Sasheer Zamata, Mason Jennings, Harry Groener.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1939 – Sid Haig, American actor and producer; July 23, 1968 – Stephanie Seymour, American model and actress; June 2, 1970 – B-Real, American rapper, producer, and actor (Cypress Hill and Kush).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892