Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,905 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1945Leslie West
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1974Tim Kinsella
- 1975Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- 1976Jon Foreman
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa
- 1990Jonathan Lipnicki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820)
- 1749Cornelis van der Aa, Dutch historian and bookseller (d. 1816)
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt, French actress and manager (d. 1923)
- 1936Peter Cook, English architect and academic
- 1938K. Indrapala, Sri Lankan historian and academic
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi, Japanese comedian, singer, and actor
- 1965Piotr Wiwczarek, Polish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Vader)
- 1968Shaggy, Jamaican-American rapper
- 1974Jeff McInnis, American basketball player
- 1980Şahan Gökbakar, Turkish actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Emperor Kanmu relocates the Japanese capital to Heiankyo (now Kyoto).
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1910Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.
- 1943World War II: in the Second firestorm raid on Germany, the Royal Air Force conducts an air raid on the town of Kassel, killing 10,000 and rendering 150,000 homeless.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 1983Two correctional officers are killed by inmates at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois. The incident inspires the Supermax model of prisons.
- 1999Maurice Papon, an official in the Vichy France government during World War II, is jailed for crimes against humanity.
- 2006A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
- 2008India launches its first unmanned lunar mission Chandrayaan-1.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daria Strokous, Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Gry Bay, Claudette Colbert, Lucía Pérez, Senesino, Fito Páez, Katharine Cornell, Angélica Vale, Joshua Gomez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1967 – Luigi Lo Cascio, Italian actor; July 14, 1973 – Paul Methric, American rapper and producer (Twiztid, Dark Lotus, and Psychopathic Rydas); December 15, 1982 – Charlie Cox, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873