Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Curly Howard
- 1912Peer Guldbrandsen
- 1942Bobby Fuller
- 1943Catherine Deneuve
- 1943Jan de Bont
- 1960Shigeru Muroi
- 1968Jay Johnston
- 1975Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- 1985Manpei Takagi
- 1988Parineeti Chopra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, English director and producer (d. 2015)
- 1947Raymond Bachand, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1948Debbie Macomber, American author
- 1949Arsène Wenger, French footballer and manager
- 1949Manfred Trojahn, German flute player, composer, and conductor
- 1952Julie Dash, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Darryl Jenifer, American bass player (Bad Brains and The White Mandingos)
- 1968Shelby Lynne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Helen Svedin, Swedish model
- 1985Zac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Hanson)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1836Sam Houston is inaugurated as the first President of the Republic of Texas.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1895In Paris an express train derails after overrunning the buffer stop, crossing almost 30 m of concourse before crashing through a wall and falling 10 m to the road below.
- 1910Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.
- 1927Nikola Tesla introduces six new inventions including a motor with onephase electricity
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval “quarantine” of the Communist nation.
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 2006A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Griffin, Lee Remick, Mana Ashida, Régine Crespin, John Woo, 50 Cent, Inés Rivero, Cheryl Holdridge, Janet Montgomery, Jennette McCurdy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1961 – Kim Appleby, English singer-songwriter and actress (Mel and Kim); March 26, 1948 – Steven Tyler, American singer-songwriter and actor (Aerosmith and Chain Reaction); May 20, 1986 – Vitória Frate, Brazilian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893