Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 295th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,865 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,079 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Frances Drake
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1919Kathleen Ankers
- 1962Bob Odenkirk
- 1966Valeria Golino
- 1968Jay Johnston
- 1968Shelby Lynne
- 1970Amy Redford
- 1985Shinpei Takagi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1882Edmund Dulac, French-English illustrator (d. 1953)
- 1885Giovanni Martinelli, Italian tenor and actor (d. 1969)
- 1913Robert Capa, Hungarian-American photographer and journalist (d. 1954)
- 1957Henry Lauterbach, German jumper
- 1965Piotr Wiwczarek, Polish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Vader)
- 1967Salvatore Di Vittorio, Italian composer and conductor
- 1968Stephanie Cutter, American lawyer and political consultant
- 1986Ștefan Radu, Romanian footballer
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis, English actress and singer
- 1996B.I, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (iKON)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1866A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, occurred three days before, on October 19.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1924Toastmasters International is founded.
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1941World War II: French resistance member Guy Môquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.
- 1946Soviet Operation Osoaviakhim takes place, recruiting of thousands of military-related technical specialists from the Soviet occupation zone of post-World-War-II Germany for employment in the Soviet Union.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval “quarantine” of the Communist nation.
- 1964Canada: A Multi-Party Parliamentary Committee selects the design which becomes the new official flag of Canada.
- 1978Papal inauguration of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Cheung, Pat Travers, A. J. McLean, Tony MacAlpine, Stephen Mailer, Lacey Brown, Darryl F. Zanuck, Gongchan, Derek Jacobi, Steve Azar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1995 – Haruna Kawaguchi, Japanese model and actress; August 12, 1976 – Wednesday 13, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Murderdolls, Bourbon Crow, and Gunfire 76); September 29, 1963 – Les Claypool, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Primus, Blind Illusion, Oysterhead, and Sausage).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892