Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 297th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,826 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 502 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Maria Anna Adamberger
- 1801Albert Lortzing
- 1918James Daly
- 1945Kim Larsen
- 1951Charly García
- 1952Ken Tipton
- 1958Hiroyuki Kinoshita
- 1990Stan Walker
- 1993Taylor Spreitler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1634Hedwig Eleonora of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1715)
- 1705Maximilian Ulysses Browne, Austrian field marshal (d. 1757)
- 1870Francis Kelley, Canadian-American bishop (d. 1948)
- 1875Gilbert N. Lewis, American chemist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1880Una O'Connor, Irish-American actress and singer (d. 1959)
- 1942Anita Roddick, English businesswoman and activist, founded The Body Shop (d. 2007)
- 1950Maths O. Sundqvist, Swedish businessman (d. 2012)
- 1978Wang Nan, Chinese table tennis player
- 1979Jorge Solís, Mexican boxer
- 1983Filippos Darlas, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Battle of Edgehill: First major battle of the First English Civil War.
- 1694British/American colonial forces, led by Sir William Phips, fail to seize Quebec from the French.
- 1707The first Parliament of Great Britain meets.
- 1850The first National Women’s Rights Convention begins in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Westport: Union forces under General Samuel R. Curtis defeat Confederate troops led by General Sterling Price at Westport, near Kansas City.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz concludes with a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1929Great Depression: After a steady decline in stock market prices since a peak in September, the New York Stock Exchange begins to show signs of panic.
- 1958The Springhill Mine bump: An underground earthquake traps 174 miners in the No. 2 colliery at Springhill, Nova Scotia, the deepest coal mine in North America at the time. By November 1, rescuers from around the world had dug out 100 of the victims, marking the death toll at 74.
- 1965Vietnam War: The 1st Cavalry Division (United States) (Airmobile), in conjunction with South Vietnamese forces, launches a new operation seeking to destroy North Vietnamese forces in Pleiku in the II Corps Tactical Zone (the Central Highlands).
- 1983Lebanese Civil War: The U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut is hit by a truck bomb, killing 241 U.S. military personnel. A French army barracks in Lebanon is also hit that same morning, killing 58 troops.
View the complete list of historical events for October 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Houdini, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Manolis Rasoulis, Edward Albert, Hans Billian, Mat Kearney, Robert Knight, Michael Rady, Zypora Spaisman, Roland Topor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 23, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Leave Me Now by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1959 – Ian McCulloch, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Echo & the Bunnymen, Electrafixion, and Crucial Three); June 29, 1961 – Greg Hetson, American singer and guitarist (Bad Religion, Circle Jerks, Black President, and Redd Kross); August 5, 1968 – Terri Clark, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,009