Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
October 23, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 297th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,767 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 500 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Una O'Connor
- 1942Michael Crichton
- 1945Kim Larsen
- 1952Ken Tipton
- 1954Ang Lee
- 1960Katoucha Niane
- 1970Zoe Wiseman
- 1990Matt Angel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 23.
- 1857Juan Luna, Filipino painter and sculptor (d. 1899)
- 1909Zellig Harris, American linguist and methodologist (d. 1992)
- 1931Jim Bunning, American baseball player and politician
- 1931William P. Clark, Jr., American judge and politician, 12th United States National Security Advisor (d. 2013)
- 1936Philip Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1948Hermann Hauser, Austrian-English businessman, co-founded Acorn Computers and Olivetti Research Laboratory
- 1951Charly García, Argentine singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Sui Generis, Serú Girán, and La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros)
- 1970Zoe Wiseman, American model and photographer
- 1982Aleksandar Luković, Serbian footballer
- 1990Paradise Oskar, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1295The first treaty forming the Auld Alliance between Scotland and France against England is signed in Paris.
- 1915Women’s suffrage: In New York City, 25,000–33,000 women march on Fifth Avenue to advocate their right to vote.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: At El Alamein in northern Egypt, the British Eighth Army under Field Marshal Montgomery begins a critical offensive to expel the Axis armies from Egypt.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Leyte Gulf: The largest naval battle in history begins in the Philippines.
- 1946The United Nations General Assembly convenes for the first time, at an auditorium in Flushing, Queens, New York City.
- 1958The Springhill Mine bump: An underground earthquake traps 174 miners in the No. 2 colliery at Springhill, Nova Scotia, the deepest coal mine in North America at the time. By November 1, rescuers from around the world had dug out 100 of the victims, marking the death toll at 74.
- 1989Bankruptcy of Wärtsilä Marine; the biggest bankruptcy in the Nordic countries until then.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb prematurely detonates in the Shankill area of Belfast, killing the bomber and nine civilians. Ulster loyalists retaliate a week later with the Greysteel massacre.
- 2007A powerful cold front in the Bay of Campeche causes the Usumacinta jackup rig to collide with Kab 101, leading to the death and drowning of 22 people during rescue operations after evacuation of the rig.
- 2015The lowest sea-level pressure in the Western Hemisphere, and the highest reliably-measured non-tornadic sustained winds, are recorded in Hurricane Patricia, which strikes Mexico hours later, killing at least 13 and causing over $280 million in damages.
View the complete list of historical events for October 23.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 23 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clark Johnson, Ruth Clifford, Coco Robicheaux, Craig Vye, Eddie Fisher, Milena Dravić, Ramona Marquez, Gabriel Gabrio, Ian Reddington, Johnny Keating.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 23 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 23, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Leave Me Now by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1968 – Rachel Griffiths, Australian actress, director, and screenwriter; April 7, 1981 – Kelli Young, English singer (Liberty X); April 19, 1966 – Véronique Gens, French soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048