Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 298th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Paul Ryan
- 1953Shih Szu
- 1955Cheryl Studer
- 1964Linda Ballantyne
- 1964Rosana Arbelo
- 1972Raelee Hill
- 1980Aiko Itō
- 1983Adrienne Bailon
- 1984Lougee Basabas
- 1986Nobuhiko Okamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1868Alexandra David-Néel, Belgian-French explorer and author (d. 1969)
- 1885Rachel Katznelson-Shazar, Belarusian-Israeli wife of Zalman Shazar (d. 1975)
- 1925Bob Azzam, Egyptian-Monacan singer (d. 2004)
- 1937Barry Davies, English journalist and sportscaster
- 1937Heribert Offermanns, German chemist and academic
- 1937John Goetz, American baseball player (d. 2008)
- 1941Peter Takeo Okada, Japanese archbishop
- 1950Rawly Eastwick, American baseball player
- 1959Rowland S. Howard, Australian guitarist and songwriter (The Birthday Party and These Immortal Souls) (d. 2009)
- 1980Christian Vander, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Chartres Cathedral is dedicated in the presence of King Louis IX of France; the cathedral is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 1360The Treaty of Brétigny is ratified at Calais, marking the end of the first phase of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1641Sir Felim O'Neill of Kinard the leader of the Irish Rebellion issues his Proclamation of Dungannon justifying the uprising and declaring continued loyalty to Charles I
- 1861The first transcontinental telegraph line across the United States is completed, spelling the end for the 18-month-old Pony Express.
- 1929“Black Thursday” stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 1947Famed animator Walt Disney testifies before the House Un-American Activities Committee, naming Disney employees he believes to be communists.
- 1977Veterans Day is observed on the fourth Monday in October for the seventh and last time. (The holiday is once again observed on November 11 beginning the following year.)
- 2003Concorde makes its last commercial flight.
- 2004Arsenal Football Club loses to Manchester United, ending a row of unbeaten matches at 49 matches, which is the record in the Premier League.
- 2014The China National Space Administration launches an experimental lunar mission, Chang'e 5-T1, which will loop behind the Moon and return to Earth.
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Közi, Phil Joel, Michael Nyqvist, Grace Kelly, Kelli Giddish, Imani Coppola, Danny Wood, Kym Valentine, Matet de Leon, Vivek Oberoi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 24, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1983 – Gyptian, Jamaican singer; July 15, 1942 – Mil Máscaras, Mexican wrestler and actor; October 7, 1974 – Allison Munn, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945