Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 298th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,227 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1713Marie Fel
- 1925Willie Mabon
- 1930Jack Angel
- 1934Peter Behn
- 1936Bill Wyman
- 1973Laura Veirs
- 1987Lincoln Lewis
- 1989Eliza Taylor
- 1989Shenae Grimes
- 1990Kirby Bliss Blanton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1934Jean-Baptiste Gourion, Algerian-French bishop (d. 2005)
- 1936Bill Wyman, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Rolling Stones and Bill Wyman’s Rhythm Kings)
- 1938Michael Graydon, English air marshal
- 1940David Sainsbury, Baron Sainsbury of Turville, English businessman and academic
- 1946Jerry Edmonton, Canadian drummer (Steppenwolf and The Sparrows) (d. 1993)
- 1948Phil Bennett, Welsh rugby player
- 1950Miguel Ángel Pichetto, Argentinian lawyer and politician
- 1950Rawly Eastwick, American baseball player
- 1978Carlos Edwards, Trinidadian footballer
- 1985Oscar Wendt, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590John White, the governor of the second Roanoke Colony, returns to England after an unsuccessful search for the “lost” colonists.
- 1861The first transcontinental telegraph line across the United States is completed, spelling the end for the 18-month-old Pony Express.
- 1926Harry Houdini’s last performance takes place at the Garrick Theatre in Detroit.
- 1943The Provisional Government of Free India formally declares war on Britain and the United States of America.
- 1944World War II: The Japanese aircraft carrier Zuikaku and the Japanese battleship Musashi are sunk by American aircraft in the Battle of Leyte Gulf.
- 1949The cornerstone of the United Nations Headquarters is laid.
- 1957The United States Air Force starts the X-20 Dyna-Soar program.
- 1960Nedelin catastrophe: An R-16 ballistic missile explodes on the launch pad at the Soviet Union’s Baikonur Cosmodrome space facility, killing over 100. Among the dead is Field Marshal Mitrofan Nedelin, whose death is reported to have occurred in a plane crash.
- 1992The Toronto Blue Jays become the first Major League Baseball team based outside the United States to win the World Series.
- 2002Police arrest spree killers John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, ending the Beltway sniper attacks in the area around Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nida Blanca, Darryl F. Zanuck, Nathan Lane, Jennifer Lynch, Liza Minnelli, Joe South, Dagmar, César Fernández Ardavín, Charlie David, Pat Stevens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 24, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1944 – Bernard Hill, English actor; August 8, 1968 – Huey Morgan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fun Lovin' Criminals); July 29, 1973 – Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958