Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 24, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 298th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,313 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Emil Fjellström
- 1927Jean-Claude Pascal
- 1934Sammy Petrillo
- 1934Sanger D. Shafer
- 1942Don Gant
- 1948Paul Ryan
- 1959Brad Johnson
- 1967Jacqueline McKenzie
- 1970Jeff Mangum
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 24.
- 1885Rachel Katznelson-Shazar, Belarusian-Israeli wife of Zalman Shazar (d. 1975)
- 1891Brenda Ueland, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1915Marghanita Laski, English journalist and author (d. 1988)
- 1934Sanger D. Shafer, American singer-songwriter
- 1945Gérald Larose, Canadian educator and union leader
- 1949Chester Marcol, American football player
- 1950Tom Myers, American football player
- 1952Jane Fancher, American author and illustrator
- 1962Roland Königshofer, Austrian cyclist
- 1971Caprice Bourret, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1360The Treaty of Brétigny is ratified at Calais, marking the end of the first phase of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1648The Peace of Westphalia is signed, marking the end of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Battle of Lozengrad concludes with the Bulgarian victory against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1926Harry Houdini’s last performance takes place at the Garrick Theatre in Detroit.
- 1945Founding of the United Nations.
- 1946A camera on board the V-2 No. 13 rocket takes the first photograph of earth from outer space.
- 1947Famed animator Walt Disney testifies before the House Un-American Activities Committee, naming Disney employees he believes to be communists.
- 1960Nedelin catastrophe: An R-16 ballistic missile explodes on the launch pad at the Soviet Union’s Baikonur Cosmodrome space facility, killing over 100. Among the dead is Field Marshal Mitrofan Nedelin, whose death is reported to have occurred in a plane crash.
- 1990Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti reveals to the Italian parliament the existence of Gladio, the Italian “stay-behind” clandestine paramilitary NATO army, which was implicated in false flag terrorist attacks implicating communists and anarchists as part of the strategy of tension from the late 1960s to early 1980s.
- 2005Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for October 24.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 24 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Jeff Walker, Brian Stepanek, Hawick Lau, Debelah Morgan, Lynne Koplitz, Ann Harding, Yūji Ueda, Tallulah Bankhead, Morgan Pehme, Marguerite Moreau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 24 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 24, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1928 – Aleksey Batalov, Russian actor and director; April 14, 1932 – Loretta Lynn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 5, 1940 – Thom Christopher, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957