Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 300th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,139 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 140 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Leif Erickson
- 1915Harry Saltzman
- 1925Monica Sims
- 1942Lee Greenwood
- 1953Robert Picardo
- 1957Jeff East
- 1980Tanel Padar
- 1987Thelma Aoyama
- 1999Haruka Kudo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1744Mary Moser, English painter and academic (d. 1819)
- 1811Isaac Singer, American actor and businessman, founded the Singer Corporation (d. 1875)
- 1917Augustine Harris, English bishop (d. 2007)
- 1920K. R. Narayanan, Indian lawyer and politician, 10th President of India (d. 2005)
- 1936Neil Sheehan, American journalist and author
- 1950A. N. Wilson, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1970Alama Ieremia, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1972Maria Mutola, Mozambican runner and coach
- 1976Maneet Chauhan, Indian-American chef and author
- 1981Kristi Richards, Canadian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1795The United States and Spain sign the Treaty of Madrid, which establishes the boundaries between Spanish colonies and the U.S.
- 1930Ratifications exchanged in London for the first London Naval Treaty, signed in April modifying the 1925 Washington Naval Treaty and the arms limitation treaty’s modified provisions, go into effect immediately, further limiting the expensive naval arms race among its five signatories.
- 1936Mrs Wallis Simpson files for divorce which would eventually allow her to marry King Edward VIII of the United Kingdom, thus forcing his abdication from the throne.
- 1954Benjamin O. Davis, Jr. becomes the first African-American general in the United States Air Force.
- 1973A 1.4 kg chondrite-type meteorite strikes in Cañon City, Colorado.
- 1979Saint Vincent and the Grenadines gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1986The British government suddenly deregulates financial markets, leading to a total restructuring of the way in which they operate in the country, in an event now referred to as the Big Bang.
- 1988Ronald Reagan decides to tear down the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow because of Soviet listening devices in the building structure.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Janssen, Donald O'Connor, Jeff Pilson, Mark Povinelli, Andy Taylor, Robert Hart, Edie Brickell, Robert Loggia, Don Dokken, Maxime Le Forestier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 27, 2005.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1930 – Andrew Sachs, German-English actor and screenwriter; May 11, 1952 – Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor; June 16, 1938 – Charles B. Pierce, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964