Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 300th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,107 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jack Carson
- 1943Carmen Argenziano
- 1950Fran Lebowitz
- 1953Robert Picardo
- 1957Jeff East
- 1981Han Hye-jin
- 1992Junya Ikeda
- 1999Haruka Kudo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1844Klas Pontus Arnoldson, Swedish journalist and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1894Oliver Leese, English-Welsh general (d. 1978)
- 1911Leif Erickson, American actor and singer (d. 1986)
- 1926Boris Chetkov, Russian painter (d. 2010)
- 1957Peter Marc Jacobson, American writer, producer, director and actor
- 1963Tom McKean, Scottish runner
- 1968Vinny Samways, English footballer and manager
- 1971Theodoros Zagorakis, Greek footballer and politician
- 1972Lee Clark, English footballer and manager
- 1981Volkan Demirel, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Constantine the Great is said to have received his famous Vision of the Cross.
- 1682Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is founded.
- 1827Bellini’s third opera, Il pirata, is premiered at Teatro alla Scala di Milano
- 1907Černová massacre: Fifteen people are killed in the Hungarian half of Austria-Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration. This would led to protests over the treatment of minorities in Austria-Hungary.
- 1914The British lose their first battleship of World War I: The British super-dreadnought battleship HMS Audacious (23,400 tons), is sunk off Tory Island, north-west of Ireland, by a minefield laid by the armed German merchant-cruiser Berlin.The loss was kept an official secret in Britain until 14 November 1918 (3 days after the end of the war). The sinking was witnessed and photographed by passengers on RMS Olympic sister ship of RMS Titanic.
- 1936Mrs Wallis Simpson files for divorce which would eventually allow her to marry King Edward VIII of the United Kingdom, thus forcing his abdication from the throne.
- 1958Iskander Mirza, the first President of Pakistan, is deposed in a bloodless coup d'état by General Ayub Khan, who had been appointed the enforcer of martial law by Mirza 20 days earlier.
- 1961NASA tests the first Saturn I rocket in Mission Saturn-Apollo 1.
- 1964Ronald Reagan delivers a speech on behalf of Republican candidate for president, Barry Goldwater. The speech launched his political career and came to be known as “A Time for Choosing”.
- 1991Turkmenistan achieves independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Sharman, Paw Diaz, Alison Carroll, Dirk Bach, Alle Farben, Anna Kathryn Holbrook, John Laurie, Tricia Leigh Fisher, Gregg Alexander, Jun Hasegawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 27, 2005.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1976 – Ian "H" Watkins, Welsh singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Steps and H & Claire); May 3, 1970 – Suzi Perry, English model and journalist; August 2, 1991 – Skyler Day, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001