Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 300th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Ned Wertimer
- 1945John Kane
- 1951Éric Morena
- 1952Roberto Benigni
- 1953Robert Picardo
- 1980Tanel Padar
- 1981Salem Al Fakir
- 1992Emily Hagins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1858Theodore Roosevelt, American colonel and politician, 26th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1894Agda Helin, Swedish actress (d. 1984)
- 1925Paul Fox, English broadcaster
- 1944J. A. Jance, American author and poet
- 1951Jayne Kennedy, American model, actress, and sportscaster
- 1957Glenn Hoddle, English footballer and manager
- 1967Simone Moro, Italian mountaineer and pilot
- 1981Han Hye-jin, South Korean actress
- 1981Volkan Demirel, Turkish footballer
- 1999Haruka Kudo, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Constantine the Great is said to have received his famous Vision of the Cross.
- 710Saracen invasion of Sardinia.
- 1275Traditional founding of the city of Amsterdam.
- 1644Second Battle of Newbury in the English Civil War.
- 1810United States annexes the former Spanish colony of West Florida.
- 1944World War II: German forces capture Banská Bystrica during Slovak National Uprising thus bringing it to an end.
- 1962A plane carrying Enrico Mattei, post-war Italian administrator, crashes in mysterious circumstances.
- 1973A 1.4 kg chondrite-type meteorite strikes in Cañon City, Colorado.
- 1995Former Prime Minister of Italy Bettino Craxi is convicted in absentia of corruption.
- 2005Riots begin in Paris after the deaths of two Muslim teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valensia, Rachel Trachtenburg, Naomi Grossman, Morgan Spurlock, Kether Donohue, Stephen Herek, Tom Goss, Todd Haberkorn, Han Eun-jung, Jonathan Frakes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 27, 2005.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1946 – Gilbert O'Sullivan, Irish singer-songwriter and pianist; September 20, 1983 – Yuna Ito, American-Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; November 7, 1981 – Nana Katase, Japanese actress, singer, and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 864