Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 27, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 300th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,352 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Harry Saltzman
- 1918Teresa Wright
- 1937Lara Parker
- 1945John Kane
- 1952Roberto Benigni
- 1956Babis Tsertos
- 1967Scott Weiland
- 1978Manami Konishi
- 1984Emilie Ullerup
- 1992Taiko Katono
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 27.
- 1760August Neidhardt von Gneisenau, Prussian field marshal (d. 1831)
- 1922Ruby Dee, American actress, singer, and poet (d. 2014)
- 1926H. R. Haldeman, American businessman and diplomat, 4th White House Chief of Staff (d. 1993)
- 1950Michael Driscoll, English economist and academic
- 1951Éric Morena, French singer
- 1954Chris Tavaré, English cricketer and biologist
- 1960Tom Nieto, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1967Steve Almond, American author and educator
- 1987Andrew Bynum, American basketball player
- 1987Yi Jianlian, Chinese basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 939Æthelstan, the first King of England, died and was succeeded by his half-brother, Edmund I.
- 1275Traditional founding of the city of Amsterdam.
- 1795The United States and Spain sign the Treaty of Madrid, which establishes the boundaries between Spanish colonies and the U.S.
- 1838Missouri governor Lilburn Boggs issues the Extermination Order, which orders all Mormons to leave the state or be exterminated.
- 1948Léopold Sédar Senghor founds the Senegalese Democratic Bloc.
- 1967Catholic priest Philip Berrigan and others of the ‘Baltimore Four’protest the Vietnam War by pouring blood on Selective Service records.
- 1981The Soviet submarine U 137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.
- 1986The British government suddenly deregulates financial markets, leading to a total restructuring of the way in which they operate in the country, in an event now referred to as the Big Bang.
- 1988Ronald Reagan decides to tear down the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow because of Soviet listening devices in the building structure.
- 1999Gunmen open fire in the Armenian Parliament, killing Prime Minister Vazgen Sargsyan, Parliament Chairman Karen Demirchyan, and six other members.
View the complete list of historical events for October 27.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 27 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brenda Strong, Gilla, Haruka Kodama, Natascha McElhone, Olivia Cole, Tracy Middendorf, King Tubby, Windell Middlebrooks, Lou Myers, Signe Ronka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 27 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 27, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1996 – Sophie Turner, English actress; November 13, 1953 – Frances Conroy, American actress and singer; July 30, 1971 – Christine Taylor, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978