Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 28, 1977 was a Friday and it was the 301st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ormer Locklear
- 1929Marcel Bozzuffi
- 1941Hank Marvin
- 1943Cornelia Froboess
- 1949Caitlyn Jenner
- 1963Eros Ramazzotti
- 1980Christy Hemme
- 1992Maria Borges
- 1996Jasmine Jessica Anthony
- 1997Eden Taylor-Draper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 28.
- 1693Šimon Brixi, Czech composer (d. 1735)
- 1733Franz Ignaz von Beecke, German composer (d. 1803)
- 1919Walt Hansgen, American racing driver (d. 1966)
- 1938Keigo Abe, Japanese master of Shotokan karate, founded the Japan Shotokan Karate Association
- 1953Desmond Child, American songwriter and producer
- 1981Shane Gore, English footballer
- 1982Hironori Saruta, Japanese footballer
- 1982Matt Smith, English actor
- 1983Jarrett Jack, American basketball player
- 1984Obafemi Martins, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 312Battle of the Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius, becoming the sole Roman emperor in the West.
- 456The Visigoths brutally sack the Suebi’s capital of Braga (Portugal), and the town’s churches are burnt to the ground.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A British proclamation forbids residents from leaving Boston.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of White Plains: British Army forces arrive at White Plains, attack and capture Chatterton Hill from the Americans.
- 1893Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 6 in B Minor, Pathétique, receives its première performance in St. Petersburg, only nine days before the composer’s death.
- 1918A new Polish government in Western Galicia is established.
- 1940World War II: Greece rejects Italy’s ultimatum. So, Greco-Italian War began. Italy invades Greece through Albania, marking Greece’s entry into World War II.
- 1958John XXIII is elected Pope.
- 1964Vietnam War: U.S. officials deny any involvement in bombing North Vietnam.
- 2009The 28 October 2009 Peshawar bombing kills 117 and wounds 213.
View the complete list of historical events for October 28.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 28 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Cryer, Larry Gott, Hal Douglas, Aya Kiguchi, Isild Le Besco, Keiko Matsuzaka, Sheryfa Luna, Mary Elizabeth McDonough, Jennifer Lien, Michelle Creber.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 28, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 29, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1969 – Kate Hardie, English actress, director, and screenwriter; August 21, 1988 – Kacey Musgraves, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 30, 1976 – Jessica Cauffiel, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041