Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 277th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jean Lefebvre
- 1940Alan O'Day
- 1941Chubby Checker
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan
- 1961Dean Lawrence
- 1964Clive Owen
- 1975India Arie
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer
- 1981Amanda Walsh
- 1981Seth Gabel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1888Wade Boteler, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1908Johnny Burke, American songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1924Arkady Vorobyov, Russian weightlifter (d. 2012)
- 1924Harvey Kurtzman, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1938Dave Obey, American politician
- 1941Andrea de Adamich, Italian race car driver and sportscaster
- 1983Hiroki Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
- 1983Thiago Alves, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- 1984Bruno Gervais, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Nate Montana, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugh Dennis, Hiroshi Tamaki, Belinda Braza, Susan Floyd, Luiz Ejlli, Eddy Lover, Rachel Potter, Sabrina Salerno, Beatriz Michelena, Stephen Tobolowsky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1980 – Arda Kural, Turkish actor; November 30, 1931 – Jack Ging, American actor; January 12, 1915 – Paul Jarrico, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878