Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 277th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1911Michael Hordern
- 1938Tereza Kesovija
- 1959Jack Wagner
- 1969Gwen Stefani
- 1976Seann William Scott
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1983Hiroki Suzuki
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1886Alain-Fournier, French soldier, author, and critic (d. 1914)
- 1906Natalie Savage Carlson, American author (d. 1997)
- 1934Simon Nicholson, English sculptor and painter (d. 1990)
- 1935Charles Duke, American general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1943Jeff Bingaman, American solder and politician, 25th Attorney General of New Mexico
- 1945Christopher Bruce, English dancer and choreographer
- 1965Jan-Ove Waldner, Swedish table tennis player
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dot Hacker, Ataxia, and The Bicycle Thief)
- 1980Lindsey Kelk, English journalist and author
- 1993Raffaele Di Gennaro, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1942Spaceflight: The first successful launch of a V-2 /A4-rocket from Test Stand VII at Peenemünde, Germany. It is the first man-made object to reach space.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hayley Marie Norman, Phil Spector, Junsu, Russ Ballard, Dappy, Josh Taylor, Elizabeth Ashley, Sue Nicholls, John D. Loudermilk, David Mazouz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1924 – Rudy Van Gelder, American record producer and engineer; February 29, 1932 – Reri Grist, American soprano and actress; October 22, 1969 – Helmut Lotti, Belgian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029