Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 277th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,398 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 995 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1919Jean Lefebvre
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1950Pamela Hensley
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan
- 1956Hart Bochner
- 1971Kevin Richardson
- 1980Danny O'Donoghue
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1984Yoon Eun-hye
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1880Karl Ruberl, Austrian-American swimmer (d. 1966)
- 1897Louis Aragon, French author and poet (d. 1982)
- 1919James M. Buchanan, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1933Neale Fraser, Australian tennis player
- 1938Eddie Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1960)
- 1941Chubby Checker, American singer-songwriter
- 1969Gwen Stefani, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer (No Doubt)
- 1973Lena Headey, Bermudian-American actress
- 1980Héctor Reynoso, Mexican footballer
- 1991Aki Takajō, Japanese singer (AKB48, JKT48, and French Kiss)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brendan Sexton III, Chace Ambrose, Jacques Bergerac, David Aaron Baker, Chris Penn, V. Dakshinamoorthy, Haruka Ayase, Sheldon Leonard, Sam Irvin, John Cleese.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 3, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1956 – Suzzy Roche, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (The Roches); September 2, 1919 – Marge Champion, American actress, dancer, and choreographer; January 8, 1942 – Robin Ellis, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883