Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1938 was a Monday and it was the 276th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,724 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Michael Hordern
- 1915Ray Stark
- 1925Gore Vidal
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1944Roy Horn
- 1969Gwen Stefani
- 1971Kevin Richardson
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1981Amanda Walsh
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1716Giovanni Battista Beccaria, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1781)
- 1928Erik Bruhn, Danish dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1934Koo Nimo, Ghanaian singer and guitarist
- 1943Jeff Bingaman, American solder and politician, 25th Attorney General of New Mexico
- 1949Aleksandr Rogozhkin, Russian director and screenwriter
- 1949J. P. Dutta, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Keiko Agena, American actress
- 1977Shazia Mirza, English comedian, actress, and journalist
- 1980Danny O'Donoghue, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (The Script and Mytown)
- 1982Erik von Detten, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Davorin Popović, Nick Stabile, Tige Andrews, Martha MacIsaac, Joseph Estrada, Big Daddy Kane, Michael Urie, Yu Shirota, Fred Quimby, Hugh Grant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1938.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1964 – Andrey Zvyagintsev, Russian actor and director; August 25, 1951 – Rob Halford, English singer-songwriter (Judas Priest, 2wo, Halford, and Fight); May 22, 1938 – Richard Benjamin, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885