Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1938 was a Monday and it was the 276th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 976 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ray Stark
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1959Greg Proops
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1973Keiko Agena
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1981Amanda Walsh
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1990Rhian Ramos
- 1991Aki Takajō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1895Sergei Yesenin, Russian poet (d. 1925)
- 1938David Hart Dyke, English captain
- 1945Jo Ritzen, Dutch economist and politician
- 1954Stevie Ray Vaughan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Double Trouble) (d. 1990)
- 1962Tommy Lee, Greek-American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Methods of Mayhem, and Rock Star Supernova)
- 1967Chris Collingwood, English-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fountains of Wayne)
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dot Hacker, Ataxia, and The Bicycle Thief)
- 1983Andreas Papathanasiou, Cypriot footballer
- 1990Rhian Ramos, Filipino actress and singer
- 1994Victoria Bosio, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1985The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J).
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jan Miner, Penny Johnson Jerald, Fergie, Kim Ryeowook, Stephen Saux, Arthur Malet, Joey Covington, Margarete Schön, Shari Lewis, Richard Marner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1992 – Chris Massoglia, American actor; April 21, 1981 – Nao Oikawa, Japanese actress and television personality; March 24, 1939 – Lynda Baron, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020