Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1938 was a Monday and it was the 276th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,758 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1938Eddie Cochran
- 1940Alan O'Day
- 1959Greg Proops
- 1973Neve Campbell
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1982Clémence Poésy
- 1982Erik von Detten
- 1991Aki Takajō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1931Glenn Hall, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1932Terence English, South African-English surgeon and academic
- 1934Benjamin Boretz, American composer and theorist
- 1961Rebecca Stephens, English journalist and mountaineer
- 1969Garry Herbert, English rower and sportscaster
- 1973Neve Campbell, Canadian actress and producer
- 1978Claudio Pizarro, Peruvian footballer
- 1978Jake Shears, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters)
- 1980Sheldon Brookbank, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1994Victoria Bosio, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vernee Watson-Johnson, Mischa Auer, Seo In-young, Robert Llewellyn, Binnie Barnes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Robert Hossein, Edward Andrews, Larry Miller, Totie Fields.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 3, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1920 – Anthony Steel, English actor and singer (d. 2001); September 29, 1915 – Brenda Marshall, Filipino-American actress and singer (d. 1992); November 5, 1957 – Mike Score, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (A Flock of Seagulls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027