Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,818 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1956Hart Bochner
- 1959Greg Proops
- 1970Jimmy Ray
- 1973Keiko Agena
- 1973Neve Campbell
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy
- 1994Charlie Wernham
- 1996Adair Tishler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1894Walter Warlimont, German general (d. 1976)
- 1919Jean Lefebvre, French-Moroccan actor (d. 2004)
- 1931Glenn Hall, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1936Steve Reich, American composer
- 1938David Hart Dyke, English captain
- 1947John Perry Barlow, American poet, songwriter, blogger, and activist
- 1949Aleksandr Rogozhkin, Russian director and screenwriter
- 1954Dennis Eckersley, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1973Keiko Agena, American actress
- 1984Ashlee Simpson, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1912U.S. forces defeat Nicaraguan rebels under the command of Benjamín Zeledón at the Battle of Coyotepe Hill.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Otis Rush, Geri Halliwell, Victor Argo, Sidney Ainsworth, John Colicos, Seo Taiji, Graham Linehan, Sidsel Endresen, Noni Răzvan Ene, Lauren Graham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 3, 1973.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Half-Breed by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1962 – Roger Clemens, American baseball player and actor; February 15, 1959 – Ali Campbell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (UB40); March 11, 1965 – Allan Vainola, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vennaskond).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971