Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Pamela Hensley
- 1954Eddie DeGarmo
- 1962Tommy Lee
- 1975Talib Kweli
- 1982Clémence Poésy
- 1983Hiroki Suzuki
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1984Chris Marquette
- 1988ASAP Rocky
- 1991Aki Takajō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1720Johann Uz, German poet and judge (d. 1796)
- 1932Terence English, South African-English surgeon and academic
- 1954Dennis Eckersley, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1959Fred Couples, American golfer
- 1968Paul Crichton, English footballer and manager
- 1969Tetsuya, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (L'Arc-en-Ciel)
- 1970Sara Zarr, American author
- 1974Marianne Timmer, Dutch speed skater
- 1976Herman Li, Hong Kong-English guitarist and producer (DragonForce and Demoniac)
- 1978Vienna Teng, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 1789George Washington makes the first Thanksgiving Day designated by the national government of the United States of America.
- 1873Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1957The California State Superior Court rules that Allen Ginsberg’s Howl and Other Poems is not obscene.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1963A violent coup in Honduras pre-empts the October 13 election, ends a period of reform, and begins two decades of military rule.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Adler, Toro y Moi, Stelios Kazantzidis, Zdravko Čolić, Finn Wittrock, Sara Montiel, Jeremy Williams, Jesse Belvin, Amy Bruckner, Séverine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 3, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Half-Breed by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1980 – Marnette Patterson, American actress; August 1, 1975 – Ryoko Yonekura, Japanese model and actress; December 3, 1972 – Saki Takaoka, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053