Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Wade Boteler
- 1925George Wein
- 1940Sheila Fearn
- 1951Keb' Mo'
- 1959Jack Wagner
- 1962Tommy Lee
- 1973Keiko Agena
- 1982Clémence Poésy
- 1984Chris Marquette
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1862Johnny Briggs, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1902)
- 1908Johnny Burke, American songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1960Kevin Eldon, English actor and screenwriter
- 1967Rob Liefeld, American author and illustrator
- 1968Greg Foster, American basketball player and coach
- 1969Gwen Stefani, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer (No Doubt)
- 1977Eric Munson, American baseball player and coach
- 1978Jake Shears, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters)
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dot Hacker, Ataxia, and The Bicycle Thief)
- 1988ASAP Rocky, American rapper and producer (ASAP Mob)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1919Cincinnati Reds pitcher Adolfo Luque becomes the first Latin player to appear in a World Series.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1985The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J).
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 1990German reunification: The German Democratic Republic ceases to exist and its territory becomes part of the Federal Republic of Germany. East German citizens became part of the European Community, which later became the European Union. Now celebrated as German Unity Day.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathaniel Brown, Eric Sykes, Yung Berg, Anne Jeffreys, Nami Tamaki, Stan Hansen, Jhong Hilario, Lehri, Charlie Landsborough, Tom Lehrer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 3, 1973.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Half-Breed by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 6, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1955 – Eddie Van Halen, Dutch-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Van Halen); April 14, 1970 – Shizuka Kudō, Japanese singer and actress (Onyanko Club); March 7, 1956 – Bryan Cranston, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983