Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 277th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,269 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,025 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Jenny Twitchell Kempton
- 1876Hugh McCrae
- 1916George Sidney
- 1971Friderika Bayer
- 1978Kei Horie
- 1983Ai Maeda
- 1983Matet de Leon
- 1997Michelle Vito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1625Jacqueline Pascal, French nun and composer (d. 1661)
- 1892Engelbert Dollfuss, Austrian soldier and politician, 14th Federal Chancellor of Austria (d. 1934)
- 1913Martial Célestin, Haitian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Haiti (d. 2011)
- 1916George Sidney, American director and producer (d. 2002)
- 1942Christopher Stone, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- 1965Micky Ward, American boxer
- 1975Daniella Deutscher, American actress
- 1980Tim Peper, American actor
- 1985Thorsten Wiedemann, German rugby player
- 1988Melissa Benoist, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 23Rebels capture and sack the Chinese capital Chang'an during a peasant rebellion. They kill and decapitate the emperor, Wang Mang, two days later.
- 1535The first complete English-language Bible (the Coverdale Bible) is printed, with translations by William Tyndale and Myles Coverdale.
- 1636The Swedish Army defeats the armies of Saxony and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Wittstock.
- 1725Foundation of Rosario in Argentina.
- 1876Texas A&M University opens as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, becoming the first public institution of higher education in Texas.
- 1936In the East End of London, marches staged by British fascists and various anti-fascist organizations result in violent clashes between them in what becomes known as the Battle of Cable Street.
- 1957Avro Arrow roll-out ceremony at Avro Canada plant in Malton, Ontario.
- 1988U.S. televangelist Jim Bakker is indicted for fraud.
- 1992El Al Flight 1862: An El Al Boeing 747-258F crashes into two apartment buildings in Amsterdam, killing 43 including 39 on the ground.
- 2010The Ajka plant accident in western Hungary releases about a million cubic metres (35 million cubic feet) of liquid alumina sludge. Nine people are killed and 122 injured, and the Marcal and Danube rivers are severely contaminated.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amelia Heinle, Caroline Cossey, Jesse Spencer, Carla Laemmle, Sarah Alexander, Kim Seul-gie, Barry Corbin, Patricia Routledge, Michael Muhney, Nao Minamisawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 4, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1942 – Michele Lee, American actress, singer, and dancer; March 19, 1937 – Clarence "Frogman" Henry, American singer and pianist; August 19, 1927 – L. Q. Jones, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036