Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of October 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 4, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 277th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,260 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Clifton Davis
- 1946Bridget St John
- 1946Susan Sarandon
- 1950Meg Bennett
- 1957Bill Fagerbakke
- 1961David W. Harper
- 1965Skip Heller
- 1967Liev Schreiber
- 1976Craig Robert Young
- 1979Brandon Barash
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 4.
- 1331James Butler, 2nd Earl of Ormond, Irish politician, Lord Justice of Ireland (d. 1382)
- 1884Subramaniya Siva, Indian author and activist (d. 1925)
- 1892Engelbert Dollfuss, Austrian soldier and politician, 14th Federal Chancellor of Austria (d. 1934)
- 1931Richard Rorty, American philosopher and author (d. 2007)
- 1946Bridget St John, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1953Gil Moore, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Triumph)
- 1956Christoph Waltz, Austrian-German actor
- 1965Olaf Backasch, German footballer
- 1975Cristiano Lucarelli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1983Tatsuya Ueda, Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1363End of the Battle of Lake Poyang; the Chinese rebel forces of Zhu Yuanzhang defeat that of his rival, Chen Youliang, in one of the largest naval battles in history.
- 1693Battle of Marsaglia: Piedmontese troops are defeated by the French.
- 1779The Fort Wilson Riot takes place.
- 1795Napoleon Bonaparte first rises to national prominence with a “Whiff of Grapeshot”, using cannon to suppress armed counter-revolutionary rioters threatening the French Legislature (National Convention).
- 1853Crimean War: The Ottoman Empire declares war on Russia.
- 1895The first U.S. Open Men’s Golf Championship administered by the United States Golf Association is played at the Newport Country Club in Newport, Rhode Island.
- 1918An explosion kills more than 100 and destroys the T.A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant in Sayreville, New Jersey. Fires and explosions continue for three days forcing massive evacuations and spreading ordnance over a wide area, pieces of which were still being found as of 2007.
- 1966Basutoland becomes independent from the United Kingdom and is renamed Lesotho.
- 1983Richard Noble sets a new land speed record of 633.468 mph, driving Thrust2 at the Black Rock Desert in Nevada.
- 1997The second largest cash robbery in U.S. history occurs at the Charlotte, North Carolina office of Loomis, Fargo and Company. A Federal Bureau of Investigation investigation eventually results in 24 convictions and the recovery of approximately 95% of the $17.3 million stolen cash.
View the complete list of historical events for October 4.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 4 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Horan, Laurence Fishburne, Daniel Huttlestone, Gabriele Tinti, Nikki Osborne, Oliver Pocher, Wilbert Harrison, Michael Shannon, Linda Evans, Bon Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 4 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 4, 2002.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1983 – Joanne Peh, Singaporean actress and singer; March 14, 1984 – Liesel Pritzker Simmons, American actress; July 25, 1942 – Bruce Woodley, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Seekers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991