Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 279th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,261 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Teala Loring
- 1936Sandra Voe
- 1940Ellen Travolta
- 1949Nicolas Peyrac
- 1951Kevin Cronin
- 1972Daniel Cavanagh
- 1972Ryu Si-won
- 1973Ioan Gruffudd
- 1974Alexis Georgoulis
- 1988Maki Horikita
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1769Isaac Brock, English general and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada (d. 1812)
- 1908Sergei Sobolev, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1989)
- 1910Barbara Castle, Baroness Castle of Blackburn, English journalist and politician, First Secretary of State (d. 2002)
- 1942Britt Ekland, Swedish actress and singer
- 1959Turki bin Sultan, Saudi Arabian politician (d. 2012)
- 1959Walter Ray Williams, Jr., American bowler
- 1979David Di Tommaso, French footballer (d. 2005)
- 1982Fábio Júnior dos Santos, Brazilian footballer
- 1982MC Lars, American rapper and producer
- 1990Han Sunhwa, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Secret)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1762Seven Years’ War: Conclusion of the Battle of Manila between Britain and Spain, which resulted in the British occupation of Manila for the rest of the war.
- 1789French Revolution: Louis XVI returns to Paris from Versailles after being confronted by the Parisian women on October 5.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1898Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, the largest American music fraternity, is founded at the New England Conservatory of Music by Ossian Everett Mills.
- 1903The High Court of Australia sits for the first time.
- 1923The great powers of World War I withdraw from Istanbul.
- 1927Opening of The Jazz Singer, the first prominent talking movie.
- 1976New Premier Hua Guofeng orders the arrest of the Gang of Four and associates and ends the Cultural Revolution in the People’s Republic of China.
- 1977In Alicante, Spain, fascists attack a group of MCPV militants and sympathizers, and one MCPV sympathizer is killed.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jillian Hall, Anne Lockhart, Sanjay Dutt, apl.de.ap, Navíd Akhavan, Peter Marshall, Richard Harris, Leslie Stefanson, Neva Patterson, Bob Grant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1990 – Juan Pedro Lanzani, Argentinian actor and singer (Teen Angels); May 3, 1948 – Chris Mulkey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 21, 1981 – Jun Kaname, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939