Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Sandra Voe
- 1938Serge Nubret
- 1951Kevin Cronin
- 1954David Hidalgo
- 1963Elisabeth Shue
- 1972Daniel Cavanagh
- 1979Lex Shrapnel
- 1982Bronagh Waugh
- 1989Ena Kadić
- 1990Han Sunhwa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1459Martin Behaim, German navigator and geographer (d. 1507)
- 1610Charles de Sainte-Maure, duc de Montausier, French general (d. 1690)
- 1886Edwin Fischer, Swiss pianist and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1916Chiang Wei-kuo, Japanese-Chinese general (d. 1997)
- 1949Penny Junor, English journalist and author
- 1962Rich Yett, American baseball player
- 1963Jsu Garcia, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Phil Bennett, English race car driver
- 1973Ioan Gruffudd, Welsh actor
- 1989Albert Ebossé Bodjongo, Cameroonian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1723Benjamin Franklin arrives in Philadelphia at the age of 17.
- 1854In England the Great fire of Newcastle and Gateshead starts shortly after midnight, leading to 53 deaths and hundreds injured.
- 1908Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
- 1927Opening of The Jazz Singer, the first prominent talking movie.
- 1976Massacre of students gathering at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, to protest the return of ex-dictator Thanom, by a coalition of right-wing paramilitary and government forces, triggering the return of the military to government.
- 1977In Alicante, Spain, fascists attack a group of MCPV militants and sympathizers, and one MCPV sympathizer is killed.
- 199551 Pegasi is discovered to be the second major star apart from the Sun to have a planet orbiting around it.
- 2000Argentine vice president Carlos Álvarez resigns.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Celeste Thorson, Tim Dog, Jennifer Gibney, Amanda Ooms, Inés Sastre, Yui Horie, Nipsey Russell, Kelly Le Brock, Rick Ross, Dasha Kapustina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 6, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1981 – Alex Lanipekun, English actor; March 9, 1960 – Finn Carter, American actress and photographer; December 24, 1965 – Millard Powers, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Counting Crows, The Semantics, and Majosha).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918