Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Del Lord
- 1953Linda Griffiths
- 1956Mike Shipley
- 1963Ann Curless
- 1965Kumiko Watanabe
- 1977Brandon Quinn
- 1977Meighan Desmond
- 1984Anna Larrucea
- 1988Lauren Mayberry
- 1990Ayla Kell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1573William Laud, English archbishop and academic (d. 1645)
- 1909Shura Cherkassky, Ukrainian-American pianist and educator (d. 1995)
- 1919Zelman Cowen, Australian academic and politician, 19th Governor-General of Australia (d. 2011)
- 1928Sohrab Sepehri, Persian poet and painter (d. 1980)
- 1932Joannes Gijsen, Dutch bishop (d. 2013)
- 1952Vladimir Putin, Russian colonel and politician, 4th President of Russia
- 1964Dan Savage, American journalist and author
- 1983Scottie Upshall, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Sam Querrey, American tennis player
- 1996Ejowvokoghene Oduduru, Nigerian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1916Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222–0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
- 1924Andreas Michalakopoulos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for a short period of time.
- 1940World War II: The McCollum memo proposes bringing the United States into the war in Europe by provoking the Japanese to attack the United States.
- 1942World War II: The October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal begins as United States Marine Corps forces attack Imperial Japanese Army units along the Matanikau River.
- 1950Mother Teresa build an order called Missionary of Charity
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1987Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India; it is not internationally recognized.
- 1993The flood of '93 ends at St. Louis, Missouri, 103 days after it began, as the Mississippi River falls below flood stage.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
- 2001The Global War on Terrorism begins as a result of the September 11 attacks. The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan initiates with an air assault and covert operations on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Hodgman, Viviana Durante, Rolv Wesenlund, Vanessa A. Williams, Bruce Davison, Alvis Wayne, Daniel Cosgrove, Candace Bailey, Gain, Capucine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1976 – Ayako Kawasumi, Japanese voice actress and singer; April 6, 1931 – Suchitra Sen, Bangladeshi-Indian actress (d. 2014); July 19, 1961 – Lisa Lampanelli, American comedian, actress, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078