Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,301 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Vaughn Monroe
- 1967Ellen ten Damme
- 1974Charlotte Perrelli
- 1975Damian Kulash
- 1975Tim Minchin
- 1978Alesha Dixon
- 1979Aaron Ashmore
- 1984Toma Ikuta
- 1997Kira Kosarin
- 1997Lauren Platt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1573William Laud, English archbishop and academic (d. 1645)
- 1746William Billings, American composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1910Henry Plumer McIlhenny, American art collector and philanthropist (d. 1986)
- 1948Diane Ackerman, American poet, author, and academic
- 1959Simon Cowell, English businessman and producer, created The X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent
- 1960Kyosuke Himuro, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boøwy)
- 1966Marco Beltrami, Italian-American composer and conductor
- 1966Sherman Alexie, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1982Robby Ginepri, American tennis player
- 1987Jeremy Brockie, New Zealand footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Kings Mountain: American Patriot militia defeat Loyalist irregulars led by British major Patrick Ferguson in South Carolina.
- 1862Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) opens as the first hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia
- 1940World War II: The McCollum memo proposes bringing the United States into the war in Europe by provoking the Japanese to attack the United States.
- 1944World War II: During an uprising at Birkenau concentration camp, Jewish prisoners burn down the crematoria.
- 1958The U.S. manned space-flight project is renamed Project Mercury.
- 1971Oman joins the United Nations.
- 1985The Mameyes landslide kills close to 300 in the worst landslide in North American history.
- 1988An Inupiat hunter discovers three gray whales trapped under the ice in Barrow, Alaska, US; the situation becomes a multinational effort to free the whales.
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at the University of Wyoming, is found tied to a fence after being savagely beaten by two young adults in Laramie, Wyoming.
- 2003The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anita Ward, Mads Mikkelsen, Miranda Chartrand, Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Claudine Clark, Shamcey Supsup, Lorenzo Music, Christos Vasilopoulos, Nicky Hilton, Oleta Adams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1979 – Robert Jozinović, Australian actor; July 23, 1912 – Michael Wilding, English actor (d. 1979); August 20, 1946 – Ralf Hütter, German singer and keyboard player (Kraftwerk and Organisation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953