Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Begum Akhtar
- 1927Al Martino
- 1963Ann Curless
- 1969Bobbie Brown
- 1969Maria Whittaker
- 1971Daniel Boucher
- 1976Taylor Hicks
- 1980Edison Chen
- 1982Lockett Pundt
- 1983Flying Lotus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1746William Billings, American composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1887Jack Russell, English cricketer and coach (d. 1961)
- 1929Graeme Ferguson, Canadian director and producer, co-founded the IMAX Corporation
- 1953Linda Griffiths, Canadian actress and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1964Yavuz Bingöl, Turkish singer and actor
- 1967Toni Braxton, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (The Braxtons)
- 1969Maria Whittaker, English model, actress, and singer
- 1974Charlotte Perrelli, Swedish singer (Wizex and Anders Engbergs)
- 1976Santiago Solari, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1978Alison Balsom, English trumpet player and educator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Battle of La Motta: Spanish troops under Ramón de Cardona defeat the Venetians.
- 1542Explorer Cabrillo discovers Santa Catalina Island off of the California coast.
- 1776Crown Prince Paul of Russia marries Sophie Marie Dorothea of Württemberg.
- 1800French corsair Robert Surcouf, commander of the 18-gun ship La Confiance, captures the British 38-gun Kent inspiring the traditional French song Le Trente-et-un du mois d'août.
- 1828Morea expedition: The city of Patras, Greece, is liberated by the French expeditionary force in the Peloponnese under General Maison.
- 1868Cornell University holds opening day ceremonies; initial student enrollment is 412, the highest at any American university to that date.
- 1955American poet Allen Ginsberg performs his poem Howl for the first time at the Six Gallery in San Francisco.
- 1959U.S.S.R. probe Luna 3 transmits the first ever photographs of the far side of the Moon.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
- 2003The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Parker Stevenson, Nadia Turner, Joey Maxim, Kazumi Totaka, Sam Andrew, Marina Vlady, Joanne Borgella, Allan Arbus, Taryn Terrell, Im Yoona.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1952 – Isla St Clair, Scottish singer and actress; April 7, 1974 – Tygo Gernandt, Dutch actor; December 23, 1972 – Christian Potenza, Canadian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933