Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,387 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Uncle Dave Macon
- 1889Robert Z. Leonard
- 1905Andy Devine
- 1917June Allyson
- 1945Kevin Godley
- 1960Viktor Lazlo
- 1965Kumiko Watanabe
- 1969Bobbie Brown
- 1974Allison Munn
- 1990Ayla Kell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1576John Marston, English poet and playwright (d. 1634)
- 1746William Billings, American composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1885Claud Ashton Jones, American admiral, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1948)
- 1913Raimond Valgre, Estonian pianist, guitarist, and composer (d. 1949)
- 1934Ulrike Meinhof, German journalist and activist (d. 1976)
- 1936Charles Dutoit, Swiss conductor
- 1969Maria Whittaker, English model, actress, and singer
- 1978Alison Balsom, English trumpet player and educator
- 1979Simona Amânar, Romanian gymnast
- 1982Li Yundi, Chinese pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Uppsala University is inaugurated after receiving its corporate rights from Pope Sixtus IV in February the same year.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans defeat the British in the Second Battle of Saratoga, also known as the Battle of Bemis Heights.
- 1864American Civil War: Bahia incident: USS Wachusett illegally captures the CSS Florida Confederate raider while in port in Bahia, Brazil in violation of Brazilian neutrality.
- 1919KLM, the flag carrier of the Netherlands, is founded. It is the oldest airline still operating under its original name.
- 1933Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
- 1958The U.S. manned space-flight project is renamed Project Mercury.
- 1985The Achille Lauro is hijacked by Palestine Liberation Front.
- 1993The flood of '93 ends at St. Louis, Missouri, 103 days after it began, as the Mississippi River falls below flood stage.
- 1996The Fox News Channel begins broadcasting.
- 2003The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terrence J, Monica Calhoun, Andy Irvine, Bobby Hollander, Pierre Lalonde, Kathryn Bigelow, Bill Bruford, Mario Vazquez, Leif Garrett, Friz Freleng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1941 – Lamont Dozier, American songwriter and producer; October 28, 1963 – Lauren Holly, American-Canadian actress; May 15, 1935 – Utah Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059