Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 7, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,207 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Andy Devine
- 1929Graeme Ferguson
- 1949Kieran Kane
- 1953Linda Griffiths
- 1961Brian Mannix
- 1968Thom Yorke
- 1969Maria Whittaker
- 1974Allison Munn
- 1979Shawn Ashmore
- 1984Toma Ikuta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 7.
- 1769Solomon Sibley, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 1st Mayor of Detroit (d. 1846)
- 1836Henri Elzéar Taschereau, Canadian scholar and jurist, 4th Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1911)
- 1912Fernando Belaúnde Terry, Peruvian architect and politician, 85th President of Peru (d. 2002)
- 1929Graeme Ferguson, Canadian director and producer, co-founded the IMAX Corporation
- 1949Dave Hope, American bass player and priest (Kansas and AD)
- 1964Yavuz Bingöl, Turkish singer and actor
- 1966Janet Shaw, Australian cyclist and author (d. 2012)
- 1971Daniel Boucher, Canadian singer and actor
- 1978Alesha Dixon, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Mis-Teeq)
- 1980Edison Chen, Canadian-Hong Kong actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day is skipped in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1840Willem II becomes King of the Netherlands.
- 1862Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) opens as the first hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia
- 1924Andreas Michalakopoulos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for a short period of time.
- 1929Photios II becomes Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1944World War II: During an uprising at Birkenau concentration camp, Jewish prisoners burn down the crematoria.
- 1950Mother Teresa build an order called Missionary of Charity
- 1963John F. Kennedy signs the ratification of the Partial Test Ban Treaty.
- 1991Croatian War of Independence: Bombing of Banski dvori in Zagreb kills one civilian.
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at the University of Wyoming, is found tied to a fence after being savagely beaten by two young adults in Laramie, Wyoming.
View the complete list of historical events for October 7.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ginger Alden, Harriet Bosse, Barry Took, Paquita la del Barrio, Kid Rock, Evelyn Ay Sempier, Evan Parke, Christy Carlson Romano, Dany Boon, Harold Lloyd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 7 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 7, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me by Mac Davis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1974 – Steve Byrne, American comedian and actor; March 5, 1946 – Lova Moor, French singer and dancer; March 20, 1973 – Cedric Yarbrough, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934