Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1924 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,739 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1977Erna Siikavirta
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree
- 1985Eiji Wentz
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1876Frederick Montague, 1st Baron Amwell, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1966)
- 1910Paulette Dubost, French actress (d. 2011)
- 1917Rodney Robert Porter, English biochemist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1921Abraham Sarmiento, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2010)
- 1922Herbert B. Leonard, American production manager and producer (d. 2006)
- 1922Nils Liedholm, Swedish footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2007)
- 1924Thirunalloor Karunakaran, Indian poet and scholar (d. 2006)
- 1927Jim Elliot, American missionary and translator (d. 1956)
- 1945John Betsch, American drummer
- 1980The Miz, American wrestler and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lou Briel, Nao Tōyama, Rick Bognar, Bea Alonzo, Elisha Cuthbert, B.Slade, Jenni Rivera, D. Woods, Roger Young, Christine Cavanaugh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 1924.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1954 – Rey Valera, Filipino singer-songwriter and producer; October 9, 1936 – Brian Blessed, English actor and game show host; May 11, 1948 – Shigeru Izumiya, Japanese singer, actor, and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860