Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1924 was a Wednesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1981Kalil Wilson
- 1985Eiji Wentz
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1993Molly Quinn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1910Kirk Alyn, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1941George Bellamy, English singer, guitarist, and producer (The Tornados)
- 1943Chevy Chase, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1943R. L. Stine, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1959Peter Horrocks, English journalist and producer
- 1960Reed Hastings, American businessman, co-founded Netflix
- 1964Ian Hart, English actor
- 1985Bruno Mars, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1986Michele Sepe, Italian rugby player
- 1987Hassan Maatouk, Lebanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candice Accola, Kate Fleetwood, Kevin Woodford, Billey Shamrock, Brett Anderson, Bedia Muvahhit, Hinton Battle, James Remar, John Oates, Yen Santos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 8, 1924.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 2004 – Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress; November 16, 1976 – Mario Barravecchia, Belgian singer; December 25, 1982 – Ethan Kath, Canadian keyboard player, songwriter and producer (Crystal Castles and Kïll Cheerleadër).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873