Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,740 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,109 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis
- 1987Aya Hirano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1515Margaret Douglas, English wife of Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox (d. 1578)
- 1928M. Russell Ballard, American lieutenant and religious leader
- 1937Paul Schell, American lawyer and politician, 50th Mayor of Seattle (d. 2014)
- 1947Emiel Puttemans, Belgian runner
- 1949Ashawna Hailey, American computer scientist and philanthropist (d. 2011)
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist, American actress
- 1962Chen Xiaoxia, Chinese diver
- 1965Peter Greene, American actor
- 1974Martin Henderson, New Zealand actor
- 1980Nick Cannon, American actor, rapper, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 2001A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy, killing 118 people.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Murray Grand, Fred Clark, Justin Nozuka, Michèle Laroque, Phil Seymour, Theophanis Lamboukas, Edita Gruberová, Satoshi Ohno, Sarana VerLin, Jean Rochefort.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1927.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1967 – Marisa Monte, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Tribalistas); April 17, 1948 – Jan Hammer, Czech pianist, composer, and producer; December 24, 1968 – Choi Jin-sil, South Korean actress (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896