Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,861 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Herbert B. Leonard
- 1950Robert "Kool" Bell
- 1959Peter Horrocks
- 1964CeCe Winans
- 1964Ian Hart
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1981Kalil Wilson
- 1993Molly Quinn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1876Frederick Montague, 1st Baron Amwell, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1966)
- 1883Dick Burnett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1977)
- 1937Merle Park, Zimbabwean-English ballerina and educator
- 1959Gavin Friday, Irish singer-songwriter, actor, and producer (Virgin Prunes)
- 1962Chen Xiaoxia, Chinese diver
- 1970Sadiq Khan, English lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Transport
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1976Renate Groenewold, Dutch speed skater and cyclist
- 1987Aya Hirano, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1992Maria João Koehler, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1952The Harrow and Wealdstone rail crash kills 112 people.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Jericho, Fernando González Pacheco, Ron Asheton, Sam Brown, Per Gessle, Sif Ruud, John DiMaggio, Hulk Hogan, Charles Mesure, Richard Stanley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1983 – Shanna Collins, American actress; September 28, 1992 – Skye McCole Bartusiak, American actress, director, and producer (d. 2014); June 12, 1965 – Cathy Tyson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948