Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 281st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,681 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,107 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1943Chevy Chase
- 1949Hamish Stuart
- 1960Lorenzo Milá
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1967Teddy Riley
- 1970Matt Damon
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1920Frank Herbert, American journalist, photographer, and author (d. 1986)
- 1937Paul Schell, American lawyer and politician, 50th Mayor of Seattle (d. 2014)
- 1946Hanan Ashrawi, Palestinian scholar, activist, and politician
- 1953Robert Saxton, English composer and educator
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford, American singer and guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1956Jeff Lahti, American baseball player
- 1966Karyn Parsons, American actress and producer
- 1973Jim Fairchild, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Grandaddy and Modest Mouse)
- 1976Renate Groenewold, Dutch speed skater and cyclist
- 1991Bakermat, Dutch keyboard player, DJ, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 451At Chalcedon, a city of Bithynia in Asia Minor, the first session of the Council of Chalcedon begins (ends on November 1).
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1912First Balkan War begins: Montenegro declares war against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julienne Davis, Dean Butler, Nikola Šarčević, Hot Lips Page, Leah Hackett, David Bisbal, Spencer List, Julie Ordon, Jeff Morris, Nikos Xydakis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1927.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1927 – Guy Mitchell, American singer (d. 1999); July 21, 1978 – Josh Hartnett, American actor and producer; November 4, 1965 – Kiersten Warren, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 849