Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,747 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 500 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1959Peter Horrocks
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1979Kristanna Loken
- 1981Kalil Wilson
- 1987Ksenia Solo
- 1993Molly Quinn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1943R. L. Stine, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1946Bel Mooney, English journalist and author
- 1947Emiel Puttemans, Belgian runner
- 1948Benjamin Cheever, American journalist and author
- 1958Steve Coll, American journalist and author
- 1968Emily Procter, American actress
- 1970Mathieu Ngudjolo Chui, Congolese colonel
- 1983Travis Pastrana, American motorcycle racer
- 1992Maria João Koehler, Portuguese tennis player
- 1993Molly Quinn, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Perryville: Union forces under General Don Carlos Buell halt the Confederate invasion of Kentucky by defeating troops led by General Braxton Bragg at Perryville, Kentucky.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Delroy Pearson, Jake Thackray, Makisig Morales, Donnie Dunagan, Big Van Vader, Ryo Kawakita, Ab-Soul, Mitch Miller, Fred Travalena, Tom Laughlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Fifth of Beethoven by Walter Murphy and the Big Apple Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1971 – Jonathan M. Parisen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 4, 1937 – Loretta Swit, American actress and singer; June 7, 1946 – Jenny Jones, Palestinian-Canadian singer, drummer, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903