Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,719 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1949Maggie Ollerenshaw
- 1965Peter Greene
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1967Teddy Riley
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1981Ryuji Sainei
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1919Kiichi Miyazawa, Japanese politician, 78th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2007)
- 1926Raaj Kumar, Pakistani-Indian police officer and actor (d. 1996)
- 1934Gerry Hitchens, English footballer and manager (d. 1983)
- 1938Walter Gretzky, Canadian ice hockey coach and author
- 1943Chevy Chase, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1947Stephen Shore, American photographer and educator
- 1954Huub Rothengatter, Dutch race car driver and manager
- 1961Jon Stevens, New Zealand-Australian singer-songwriter (INXS)
- 1966Karyn Parsons, American actress and producer
- 1977Jamie Marchi, American voice actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451At Chalcedon, a city of Bithynia in Asia Minor, the first session of the Council of Chalcedon begins (ends on November 1).
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Wright, Amy Hill, Sienna Guillory, Patricia Tumulak, Tommy Ivo, Leila Danette, Duncan Regehr, Karl Urban, Johan Santos, Kazue Itoh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Fifth of Beethoven by Walter Murphy and the Big Apple Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1957 – Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican singer-songwriter and producer; November 1, 1944 – Kinky Friedman, American singer-songwriter and author; April 22, 1939 – Jason Miller, American actor and playwright (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913