Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,838 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 503 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Huntley Gordon
- 1918Ron Randell
- 1956Stephanie Zimbalist
- 1959Gavin Friday
- 1960François Pérusse
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree
- 1981Kalil Wilson
- 1994Luca Hänni
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1834Walter Kittredge, American violinist and composer (d. 1905)
- 1897Marcel Herrand, French actor (d. 1953)
- 1913Robert R. Gilruth, American pilot and engineer (d. 2000)
- 1927César Milstein, Argentinian-English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1929Betty Boothroyd, English academic and politician, British Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1943R. L. Stine, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1960Andrea Anastasi, Italian volleyball player and coach
- 1962Chen Xiaoxia, Chinese diver
- 1981Ryuji Sainei, Japanese actor
- 1993Molly Quinn, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1645Jeanne Mance opened the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal, the first lay hospital in North America.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1904Edmonton, Alberta is incorporated as a city.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1928Joseph Szigeti gives the first performance of Alfredo Casella’s Violin Concerto.
- 1932The Indian Air Force is established.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Danza, Alfred Drake, Albert Bouchard, Jon Culshaw, Ashley Tisdale, Melanie Fiona, Erwin Piscator, Ben Kasica, Patsy Cline, Iwao Takamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Fifth of Beethoven by Walter Murphy and the Big Apple Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1972 – Arjun Rampal, Indian actor; October 31, 1986 – Christie Hayes, Australian actress; January 18, 1961 – Jeff Yagher, American actor and sculptor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904