Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 281st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,967 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Paulette Dubost
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1943R. L. Stine
- 1944Dale Dye
- 1959Gavin Friday
- 1965Peter Greene
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff
- 1980Nick Cannon
- 1993Barbara Palvin
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1890Eddie Rickenbacker, American soldier and pilot, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1973)
- 1890Snuffy Browne, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1918Halfdan Hegtun, Norwegian radio host and politician (d. 2012)
- 1927César Milstein, Argentinian-English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1927Jim Elliot, American missionary and translator (d. 1956)
- 1930Alasdair Milne, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2013)
- 1940Paul Hogan, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963João Baião, Portuguese television host and actor
- 1987Ksenia Solo, Latvian-Canadian actress and dancer
- 1993Angus T. Jones, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 1075Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned King of Croatia.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1904Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
- 1973Greek military junta of 1967–74: Junta strongman George Papadopoulos appoints Spyros Markezinis as Prime Minister of Greece with the task to lead Greece to parliamentary rule.
- 1982Cats opens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Dieudonné, The Miz, Jess Harnell, Lynwood Slim, Yulia Peresild, Dylan O'Brien, Soulja Boy, The Rocket Summer, Guy Béart, John Enos III.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1970 – Pascal Duquenne, Belgian actor; October 28, 1963 – Eros Ramazzotti, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 13, 1966 – Maria Furtwängler, German physician and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930