Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 281st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,059 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Dick Burnett
- 1896Julien Duvivier
- 1910Kirk Alyn
- 1960Lorenzo Milá
- 1961Jon Stevens
- 1969Dylan Neal
- 1969Jeremy Davies
- 1980The Miz
- 1993Angus T. Jones
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1876Frederick Montague, 1st Baron Amwell, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1966)
- 1896Julien Duvivier, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1967)
- 1921Abraham Sarmiento, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2010)
- 1941George Bellamy, English singer, guitarist, and producer (The Tornados)
- 1944Dale Dye, American captain and actor
- 1959Tommy Armour III, American golfer
- 1964Igor Jijikine, Russian actor
- 1966Karyn Parsons, American actress and producer
- 1977Anne-Caroline Chausson, French cyclist
- 1985Eiji Wentz, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (WaT)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1813The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bavaria and Austria.
- 1821The government of general José de San Martín establishes the Peruvian Navy.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1990Israeli–Palestinian conflict: In Jerusalem, Israeli police kill 17 Palestinians and wound over 100 near the Dome of the Rock mosque on the Temple Mount.
- 1991Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Udo Dirkschneider, Allison Wolfe, Dean Edwards, Erik Audé, Ioan Gruffudd, Malcolm Middleton, Felice Chiusano, Remy Ma, Jeremy Miller, Roxanne McKee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1975 – Yūko Gotō, Japanese voice actress; November 10, 1971 – Walton Goggins, American actor and producer; October 20, 1959 – Ole Hamre, Norwegian drummer, composer, and producer (Fliflet/Hamre).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959