Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 281st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941George Bellamy
- 1944Susan Raye
- 1955Lonnie Pitchford
- 1967Yvonne Reyes
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree
- 1979Kristanna Loken
- 1987Aya Hirano
- 1987Ksenia Solo
- 1997Tina Tamashiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1807Harriet Taylor Mill, English philosopher and activist (d. 1858)
- 1889R. Fraser Armstrong, Canadian engineer (d. 1983)
- 1903Georgy Geshev, Bulgarian chess player (d. 1937)
- 1910Gus Hall, American soldier and politician (d. 2000)
- 1947Stephen Shore, American photographer and educator
- 1949Hamish Stuart, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Average White Band)
- 1959Mike Morgan, American baseball player and coach
- 1964Ian Hart, English actor
- 1970Anne-Marie Duff, English actress
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1322Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1856The Second Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1871Four major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
- 1939World War II: Germany annexes Western Poland.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1969The opening rally of the Days of Rage occurs, organized by the Weather Underground in Chicago.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nawal Al Zoghbi, Sebastian de Souza, Bob Godfrey, Panos Gavalas, Maria Bello, Judy Canova, Dario Vittori, Scott Caan, Alex Walkinshaw, Titos Vandis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1981 – Justin Gabriel, South African wrestler and model; June 5, 1974 – Nina Conti, English ventriloquist and actress; November 9, 1936 – Mary Travers, American singer-songwriter (Peter, Paul and Mary) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917