Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 281st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,181 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1959Nick Bakay
- 1960Lorenzo Milá
- 1961Sandy Andolong
- 1966Karyn Parsons
- 1968Emily Procter
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1977Erna Siikavirta
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1834Walter Kittredge, American violinist and composer (d. 1905)
- 1884Walther von Reichenau, German field marshal (d. 1942)
- 1910Gus Hall, American soldier and politician (d. 2000)
- 1939Harvey Pekar, American author and critic (d. 2010)
- 1949Hamish Stuart, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Average White Band)
- 1958Steve Coll, American journalist and author
- 1968Ali Benarbia, Algerian footballer
- 1976Galo Blanco, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1986Michele Sepe, Italian rugby player
- 1996Sara Sorribes Tormo, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200Isabella of Angoulême is crowned Queen consort of England.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1600San Marino adopts its written constitution.
- 1829Rail transport: Stephenson’s The Rocket wins The Rainhill Trials.
- 1921KDKA in Pittsburgh’s Forbes Field conducts the first live broadcast of a football game.
- 1941World War II: In their invasion of the Soviet Union, Germany reaches the Sea of Azov with the capture of Mariupol.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1962Algeria joins the United Nations.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Sealords: United States and South Vietnamese forces launch a new operation in the Mekong Delta.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Paris, a Communist delegation rejects US President Richard Nixon’s October 7 peace proposal as “a manoeuvre to deceive world opinion”.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elsa Lunghini, Donald Harrison, Rolf Wenkhaus, Siné, Andy Russell, Jean-Pierre Aumont, Håkan Hellström, Ketil Stokkan, Carlo Wieth, Letícia Birkheuer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 8, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1986 – Keisuke Sohma, Japanese actor; April 15, 1993 – Madeleine Martin, American actress and singer; April 4, 1949 – Junior Braithwaite, Jamaican-American singer (Bob Marley and the Wailers) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069