Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,563 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 256 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Fred Cash
- 1954Michael Dudikoff
- 1955Darrell Hammond
- 1959Peter Horrocks
- 1964Igor Jijikine
- 1965Peter Greene
- 1973Jim Fairchild
- 1979Gregori Chad Petree
- 1994Luca Hänni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1903Georgy Geshev, Bulgarian chess player (d. 1937)
- 1920Frank Herbert, American journalist, photographer, and author (d. 1986)
- 1924Alphons Egli, Swiss lawyer and politician, 77th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1941Shane Stevens, American author
- 1955Alain Ferté, French race car driver
- 1966Felipe Camiroaga, Chilean television host and actor (d. 2011)
- 1970Sisaundra Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1976Galo Blanco, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1977Jamie Marchi, American voice actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1993Barbara Palvin, Hungarian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1480Great stand on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III of Russia, which results in the retreat of the Tataro-Mongols and the eventual disintegration of the Horde.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1895Eulmi incident: Queen Min of Joseon, the last empress of Korea, is assassinated and her corpse burnt by Japanese infiltrators inside Gyeongbok Palace.
- 1956New York Yankees’s Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series.
- 1962Spiegel scandal: Der Spiegel publishes the article “Bedingt abwehrbereit” (“Conditionally prepared for defense”) about a NATO manoeuvre called “Fallex 62”, which uncovered the sorry state of the Bundeswehr (Germany’s army) facing the communist threat from the east at the time. The magazine is soon accused of treason.
- 1967Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
- 1974Franklin National Bank collapses due to fraud and mismanagement; at the time it is the largest bank failure in the history of the United States.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
- 2001U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
- 2015Jurgen Klopp agrees to become the new Liverpool FC manager.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leonardo DiCaprio, Suzu Hirose, Kelvin Tan, Mary Hart, Allen Covert, Thomai Apergi, Donnie Van Zant, Larry Chance, Roy Walker, Concetta Tomei.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1996.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1987 – Jesse McCartney, American singer-songwriter and actor (Dream Street); October 28, 1963 – Sheryl Underwood, American comedian, actress, and talk show host; September 26, 1930 – Philip Bosco, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984