Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,477 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1979Alex Greenwald
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1840Simeon Solomon, English soldier and painter (d. 1905)
- 1866Emine Nazikedâ Kadınefendi, Russian wife of Mehmed VI (d. 1941)
- 1928Einojuhani Rautavaara, Finnish composer and educator
- 1932Dvora Omer, Israeli author and educator (d. 2013)
- 1940Joe Pepitone, American baseball player and coach
- 1947William E. McAnulty Jr., American lawyer and judge (d. 2007)
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1963Sheila Kelley, American actress and dancer
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan, Filipino actress and politician
- 1993Lauren Davis, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lyndsy Fonseca, Wieland Wagner, Dave Matthews, Christopher Ralph, Earl Carroll, Rich Mullins, Ryan Bang, George McCorkle, James Ivory, Ronn Moss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1964 – Bugge Wesseltoft, Norwegian pianist and record producer (Jazzland Recordings); January 12, 1954 – Howard Stern, American radio host, actor, and author; May 31, 1949 – Nancy Shade, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 861