Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1940John Lennon
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1900Joseph Friedman, American inventor, invented the bendy straw (d. 1982)
- 1906Léopold Sédar Senghor, Senegalese poet and politician, 1st President of Senegal (d. 2001)
- 1922Olga Guillot, Cuban-American singer (d. 2010)
- 1933Peter Mansfield, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Dave Samuels, American vibraphone player and educator (Caribbean Jazz Project)
- 1948Jackson Browne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
- 1954Scott Bakula, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1964Guillermo del Toro, Mexican-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Wayne Bartrim, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1975Haylie Ecker, Australian violinist (Bond)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1740Dutch colonists and various slave groups begin massacring ethnic Chinese in Batavia, eventually killing 10,000 and leading to a two-year-long war throughout Java.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angy Fernández, Raffey Cassidy, Serge Fiori, Gene L. Coon, Jerry Springer, Mitch Margo, Manoj Kumar, James Longley, Noriko Nakagoshi, Stuart Zender.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1940 – Abbas Kiarostami, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter; October 19, 1963 – Kool Keith, American rapper and producer (Ultramagnetic MCs, Analog Brothers, and Masters of Illusion); August 4, 1973 – Eva Amaral, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Amaral).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993