Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,420 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 759 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1947France Gall
- 1954John O'Hurley
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1261Denis of Portugal (d. 1325)
- 1900Alastair Sim, Scottish-English actor and academic (d. 1976)
- 1902Freddie Young, English cinematographer (d. 1998)
- 1918E. Howard Hunt, American CIA officer and author (d. 2007)
- 1920Jason Wingreen, American actor and screenwriter
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1940Gordon J. Humphrey, American soldier, pilot, and politician
- 1948Jackson Browne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
- 1970Park Sang-min, South Korean actor
- 1980Ibrahim Fazeel, Maldivian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Inez Andrews, Bill Burrud, Tina Dico, Helen Baxendale, Little Willie Littlefield, Benedita Pereira, Rod Hull, Danny Tamberelli, James Young, Bethany Dillon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 9, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1982 – Karl Davies, English actor; November 19, 1964 – Crystal Waters, American singer-songwriter; April 5, 1950 – Harpo, Swedish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873