Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 762 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1967Audie England
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1978Nicky Byrne
- 1979Brandon Routh
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1871Georges Gauthier, Canadian archbishop (d. 1940)
- 1873Charles Rudolph Walgreen, American pharmacist and businessman, founded Walgreens (d. 1939)
- 1909Donald Coggan, English archbishop (d. 2000)
- 1922Olga Guillot, Cuban-American singer (d. 2010)
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1942Michael Palmer, American physician and author (d. 2013)
- 1943Jimmy Montgomery, English footballer and coach
- 1952Simon Drew, English illustrator
- 1992Tyler James Williams, American actor and singer
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1799Sinking of HMS Lutine with the loss of 240 men and a cargo worth £1,200,000.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roscoe Lee Browne, William Conrad, Liesel Pritzker Simmons, Vanessa Briscoe Hay, Sébastien Izambard, Tony Jaa, Tamta, Elise Neal, Béla Tarr, Mick Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 9, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1999 – Karan Brar, American actor; August 27, 1952 – Paul Reubens, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; April 12, 1979 – Jennifer Morrison, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 845