Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,630 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 766 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1955Linwood Boomer
- 1964Guillermo del Toro
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1983Spencer Grammer
- 1993Sarah Lahbati
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1871Georges Gauthier, Canadian archbishop (d. 1940)
- 1877Gopabandhu Das, Indian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1928)
- 1879Max von Laue, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1892Ivo Andrić, Serbian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1941Trent Lott, American lawyer and politician
- 1943Jimmy Montgomery, English footballer and coach
- 1947William E. McAnulty Jr., American lawyer and judge (d. 2007)
- 1957Don Garber, American businessman
- 1978Nicky Byrne, Irish singer-songwriter and footballer (Westlife)
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: B.G., Jessica Szohr, Hazal Kaya, Pamela Ribon, Robert Mulligan, Victoria Shaw, Leah Dizon, John Wayne, Nikki Reed, Aed Carabao.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 9, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1987 – Jessica Lee Rose, American-New Zealand actress; June 25, 1974 – Karisma Kapoor, Indian actress and singer; June 16, 1973 – Eddie Cibrian, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916