Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,387 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1900Alastair Sim
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1979Alex Greenwald
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1888Nikolai Bukharin, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1898Joe Sewell, American baseball player and member of the Baseball Hall of Fame(d. 1990)
- 1915Belva Plain, American author (d. 2010)
- 1921Michel Boisrond, French director and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1932Robert McBain, English actor and photographer (d. 2004)
- 1948Jackson Browne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
- 1961Julian Bailey, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1965Jimbo Fisher, American football player and coach
- 1967Carling Bassett-Seguso, Canadian tennis player
- 1976Lee Peacock, Scottish footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1986The musical The Phantom of the Opera receives its first performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luka Bloom, Claude Blanchard, Amaia Montero, Hanne Hiob, Chuck Barris, Ashwin Sood, Taco, Dee Clark, Inez Andrews, Amanda Plummer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 9, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1956 – David Grant, English singer (Linx); February 28, 1932 – Don Francks, Canadian actor and singer; September 2, 1986 – Rob Ramsay, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871