Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,453 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 760 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939John Pilger
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1974Kieren Hutchison
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1978Nicky Byrne
- 1979Alex Greenwald
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1950Jody Williams, American academic and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Scott Bakula, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1958Alan Nunnelee, American lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1958Michael Paré, American actor
- 1964Guillermo del Toro, Mexican-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Giles Martin, English songwriter and producer
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
- 1978Rossa, Indonesian singer
- 1979Chris O'Dowd, Irish actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Kert Kütt, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erna Berger, Noele Gordon, Victoria Shaw, Liesel Pritzker Simmons, William Conrad, Tom Dey, Alwyn Uytingco, Jill Balcon, Sabrina Sabrok, Robert Clohessy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 9, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1947 – Paul Rudolph, Canadian singer, guitarist, and cyclist (Pink Fairies, The Deviants, and Hawkwind); March 28, 1985 – Ian Axel, American singer-songwriter (A Great Big World); April 8, 1978 – Daigo, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 796