Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,217 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1940John Lennon
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1979Alex Greenwald
- 1979Brandon Routh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1874Nicholas Roerich, Russian archaeologist and painter (d. 1947)
- 1877Gopabandhu Das, Indian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1928)
- 1899Bruce Catton, American historian and author (d. 1978)
- 1918E. Howard Hunt, American CIA officer and author (d. 2007)
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1923Donald Sinden, English actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1950Yoshiyuki Konishi, Japanese fashion designer
- 1971Wayne Bartrim, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1975Sean Lennon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger, Plastic Ono Band, and Cibo Matto)
- 1976Nick Swardson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1604Supernova 1604, the most recent supernova to be observed in the Milky Way.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandy Johnson, Tom Adams, Bradley James, Richard Gomez, Kathleen Clifford, James Longley, Gigi Hadid, Larry Storch, Kian Egan, Luiz Fernando Carvalho.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1941 – Sarah Miles, English actress; May 30, 1964 – Tom Morello, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Axis of Justice, and Street Sweeper Social Club); May 6, 1952 – Gregg Henry, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059