Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,002 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1992Tyler James Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1586Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (d. 1632)
- 1888Irving Cummings, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1959)
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1933Judy Tyler, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1933Peter Mansfield, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Tony Zappone, American photographer and journalist
- 1963Andy Platt, English rugby player
- 1966Christopher Östlund, Swedish publisher, founded Plaza Magazine
- 1971Jason Jones, American director, producer, and activist
- 1979Alex Greenwald, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Phantom Planet and JJAMZ)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Williams, Dwi Sasono, Mark Schultz, Bea Benaderet, Fumiko Orikasa, Reiley McClendon, Marc Bolan, Bert Newton, Robert Walker, Jr., Alannah Myles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1957 – Michalis Rakintzis, Greek singer-songwriter; July 31, 1943 – Sab Shimono, American actor and singer; September 10, 1915 – Edmond O'Brien, American actor and director (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893