Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,032 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1964Guillermo del Toro
- 1979Alex Greenwald
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1886Rube Marquard, American baseball player and manager (d. 1980)
- 1899Bruce Catton, American historian and author (d. 1978)
- 1911Joe Rosenthal, American photographer (d. 2006)
- 1935Don McCullin, English photographer and journalist
- 1944Rita Donaghy, Baroness Donaghy, English academic and politician
- 1961Julian Bailey, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1962Paul Radisich, New Zealand race car driver
- 1967Eddie Guerrero, American wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1973Carlos Pavón, Honduran footballer and sportscaster
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 768Carloman I and Charlemagne are crowned Kings of The Franks.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1942Statute of Westminster 1931 formalises Australian autonomy.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1989An official news agency in the Soviet Union reports the landing of a UFO in Voronezh.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teo Olivares, Sam Hunt, Clare Holman, Frank Cady, Megan Hilty, Muriel Costa-Greenspon, JoJo, Mayuko Takata, Tom Smothers, Jacqueline Jossa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1937 – Margaret O'Brien, American actress and singer; May 3, 1968 – Shane Minor, American singer-songwriter; June 1, 1940 – René Auberjonois, American actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892