Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,070 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1979Brandon Routh
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1908Lee Wiley, American singer (d. 1975)
- 1922Olga Guillot, Cuban-American singer (d. 2010)
- 1930Hank Lauricella, American football player, lieutenant, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1932Robert McBain, English actor and photographer (d. 2004)
- 1941Karam ud Din, Pakistani lieutenant (d. 2008)
- 1948Jackson Browne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
- 1953Sally Burgess, South African-English soprano and educator
- 1962Hugh Robertson, English soldier and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1973Erin Daniels, American actress
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clarence Nash, Lou van Burg, John Duffey, Kathleen Beller, Pierre Curzi, Julia Campbell, Hayley Mills, Brendan Perry, Naseeruddin Shah, Shoko Nakagawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1981 – Amerie, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; October 4, 1929 – Scotty Beckett, American actor and singer (d. 1968); June 18, 1956 – Brian Benben, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917