Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of September 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 1, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 244th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,119 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1566Edward Alleyn
- 1898Violet Carson
- 1913Christian Nyby
- 1958Armi Aavikko
- 1962Michelle Meyrink
- 1974Yutaka Yamamoto
- 1975Omar Rodríguez-López
- 1975Scott Speedman
- 1980Sean Stewart
- 1989Juliana Lohmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 1.
- 1854Engelbert Humperdinck, German playwright and composer (d. 1921)
- 1920Eduardo J. Corso, Uruguayan lawyer and journalist (d. 2012)
- 1928George Maharis, American actor and singer
- 1953Don Blackman, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 2013)
- 1961Bam Bam Bigelow, American wrestler and actor (d. 2007)
- 1964Nabeel Rajab, Bahraini activist
- 1970Hwang Jung-min, South Korean actor and singer
- 1973Zach Thomas, American football player
- 1987Dann Hume, New Zealand singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Evermore)
- 1991Rhys Bennett, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Siege of Constantinople: The Muslim armada with 1,800 ships, is defeated by the Byzantine navy through the use of Greek fire.
- 1532Lady Anne Boleyn is made Marquess of Pembroke by her fiancé, King Henry VIII of England.
- 1604Adi Granth, now known as Guru Granth Sahib, the holy scripture of Sikhs, was first installed at Harmandir Sahib.
- 1902A Trip to the Moon, considered one of the first science fiction films, is released in France.
- 1906The International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys is established.
- 1951The United States, Australia and New Zealand sign a mutual defense pact, called the ANZUS Treaty.
- 1952The Old Man and the Sea, the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Ernest Hemingway, is first published.
- 1972In Reykjavík, Iceland, American Bobby Fischer beats Russian Boris Spassky to become the world chess champion.
- 1997The death of Diana, Princess of Wales, is announced by Buckingham Palace.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis commences when armed terrorists take children and adults hostage in Beslan in North Ossetia, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for September 1.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 1 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Croot, Edward Buzzell, Rhoma Irama, Lolita Flores, Robert Z. Leonard, Regine Velasquez, Guji Lorenzana, Daniel Lavoie, Rainn Wilson, Hans E. Wallman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 1, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1972 – Tilo Wolff, German-Swiss singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Lacrimosa); May 25, 1909 – Marie Menken, American actress, director, and painter (d. 1970); December 11, 1966 – Leon Lai, Chinese singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065