Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 254th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,096 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 850 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1588Nicholas Lanier
- 1912Mary Walter
- 1927Johnny Keating
- 1940Roy Ayers
- 1956Erick Zonca
- 1969Ai Jing
- 1969Johnathon Schaech
- 1970Paula Kelley
- 1986Hiroki Uchi
- 1988Coco Rocha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1821William Jervois, English captain, engineer, and politician, 10th Governor of South Australia (d. 1897)
- 1839Charles Sanders Peirce, American mathematician, statistician, and philosopher (d. 1914)
- 1887Giovanni Gronchi, Italian soldier and politician, 3rd President of the Italian Republic (d. 1978)
- 1887Govind Ballabh Pant, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (d. 1961)
- 1904Max Shachtman, American theorist and politician (d. 1972)
- 1928Jean Vanier, Canadian philosopher and humanitarian, founded L'Arche
- 1929Arnold Palmer, American golfer and businessman
- 1979Jacob Young, American actor and singer
- 1985Neil Walker, American baseball player
- 1992Ayub Masika, Kenyan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Thomas Wolsey is invested as a Cardinal
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1813The United States defeats the British Fleet at the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.
- 1935India’s first all-boys public school, The Doon School, is founded.
- 1946While riding a train to Darjeeling, Sister Teresa Bojaxhiu of the Loreto Sisters’ Convent claimed to have heard the call of God, directing her “to leave the convent and help the poor while living among them”. She would become known as Mother Teresa.
- 1955The television series Gunsmoke premieres on CBS . It was the second western television series written for adults. The first was the Lone Ranger.
- 1967The people of Gibraltar vote to remain a British dependency rather than becoming part of Spain.
- 2000Operation Barras successfully frees six British soldiers held captive for over two weeks and contributes to the end of the Sierra Leone Civil War.
- 2002Switzerland, traditionally a neutral country, joins the United Nations.
- 2003Anna Lindh, the foreign minister of Sweden, is fatally stabbed while shopping, and dies the following day.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olly Alexander, Tom Mison, Charlie Hunnam, Greg Cipes, Irini Merkouri, Mitch Miller, Piotr Szczepanik, Hardi Volmer, Tori Spelling, Hugh McCracken.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 10, 1948.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1928 – Pixie Williams, New Zealand singer (d. 2013); August 6, 1932 – Ahmet Mekin, Turkish actor; January 11, 1953 – John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911