Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 254th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Pinto Colvig
- 1930Saleh Selim
- 1942Gerome Ragni
- 1946Dennis Tufano
- 1950Amy Madigan
- 1956Tony Gilroy
- 1961Virginia Madsen
- 1970Ted Leo
- 1986Chise Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1911Bola de Nieve, Cuban singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1971)
- 1923Betsy Drake, French-American actress and singer
- 1927Vernon Corea, Sri Lankan-English radio host (d. 2002)
- 1929Patrick Mayhew, Baron Mayhew of Twysden, English lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- 1950Barry Sheene, English motorcycle racer and sportscaster (d. 2003)
- 1963Colin Wells, English actor
- 1964Ellis Burks, American baseball player and manager
- 1968Kay Hanley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Letters to Cleo)
- 1975Juan Cobián, Argentinian footballer
- 1977Tobias Zellner, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1226The Roman Catholic practice of public adoration of the Blessed Sacrament outside of Mass spreads from monasteries to parishes.
- 1297Battle of Stirling Bridge: Scots jointly-led by William Wallace and Andrew Moray defeat the English.
- 1609Henry Hudson discovers Manhattan Island and the indigenous people living there.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1857The Mountain Meadows massacre: Mormon settlers and Paiutes massacre 120 pioneers at Mountain Meadows, Utah.
- 1931Salvatore Maranzano is murdered by Lucky Luciano’s hitmen.
- 1941Ground is broken for the construction of The Pentagon.
- 1944World War II: RAF bombing raid on Darmstadt and the following firestorm kill 11,500.
- 2001Two hijacked aircraft crash into the World Trade Center in New York City, while a third smashes into The Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, and a fourth into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, in a series of coordinated suicide attacks by 19 members of al-Qaeda. In total 2,996 people are killed.
- 2013A 400 km long human chain called Catalan Way is organized by the Assemblea Nacional Catalana for the independence of Catalonia
View the complete list of historical events for September 11.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raymond Bailey, Dan Castellaneta, Fred Quimby, Werner Heyking, Lee Young, Canuplin, Carrie-Anne Moss, Lance Kinsey, Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Chris Carmack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 11, 1958.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 22, 1953 – Bern Nadette Stanis, American actress; October 24, 1936 – David Nelson, American actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2011); April 25, 1956 – Jaroslava Schallerová, Czech actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967