Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 255th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,062 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Desmond Llewelyn
- 1932Kim Hamilton
- 1938Tatiana Troyanos
- 1958Gregg Edelman
- 1965Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan
- 1966Ben Folds
- 19762 Chainz
- 1978Elisabetta Canalis
- 1979Pakorn Lum
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1884Martin Klein, Estonian wrestler and coach (d. 1947)
- 1897Grietje Jansen-Anker, Dutch super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1901Ben Blue, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1928Ernie Vandeweghe, Canadian-American basketball player and physician (d. 2014)
- 1932Kim Hamilton, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1944Colin Young, Barbadian-English singer (The Foundations)
- 1946Tony Bellamy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Redbone) (d. 2009)
- 1951Norm Dubé, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1959Sigmar Gabriel, German educator and politician, 17th Vice-Chancellor of Germany
- 1980Yao Ming, Chinese basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1309The First Siege of Gibraltar takes place in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Kingdom of Castile against the Emirate of Granada resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1609Henry Hudson begins his exploration of the Hudson River while aboard the Halve Maen.
- 1848Switzerland becomes a Federal state.
- 1890Salisbury, Rhodesia, is founded.
- 1938Adolf Hitler demands autonomy and self-determination for the Germans of the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.
- 1940An explosion at the Hercules Powder Company plant in Kenvil, New Jersey kills 51 people and injures over 200.
- 1966Gemini 11, the penultimate mission of NASA’s Gemini program, and the current human altitude record holder (except for the Apollo lunar missions)
- 1974Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, ‘Messiah’of the Rastafari movement, is deposed following a military coup by the Derg, ending a reign of 58 years.
- 1992Abimael Guzmán, leader of the Shining Path, is captured by Peruvian special forces; shortly thereafter the rest of Shining Path’s leadership fell as well.
- 2008The 2008 Chatsworth train collision in Los Angeles between a Metrolink commuter train and a Union Pacific freight train kills 25 people.
View the complete list of historical events for September 12.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rüdiger Vogler, Ronnie Tober, Daniel Roebuck, Toshiro Mifune, Richard Lester, Ulrich Noethen, Michael Crafter, Alison Wheeler, John Squire, Michael Tucker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 12, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1901 – Blind Willie McTell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1959); March 2, 1962 – Jon Bon Jovi, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Bon Jovi); June 30, 1988 – Sean Marquette, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030