Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 256th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Claudette Colbert
- 1911Bill Monroe
- 1952Don Was
- 1952Randy Jones
- 1961Bobbie Cryner
- 1979Geike Arnaert
- 1980Han Chae-young
- 1985David Jordan
- 1990Aoi Nakabeppu
- 1996CJ Navato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 13.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1802Arnold Ruge, German philosopher and author (d. 1880)
- 1898Roger Désormière, French conductor and composer (d. 1963)
- 1904Gladys George, American actress and singer (d. 1954)
- 1926Andrew Brimmer, American economist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1939Richard Kiel, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1941Ahmet Necdet Sezer, Turkish judge and politician, 10th President of the Republic of Turkey
- 1968Emma Wiklund, Swedish model and actress
- 1980Ben Savage, American actor and director
- 1982Nenê, Brazilian basketball player
- 1986Sean Williams, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 509 BCThe Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus on Rome’s Capitoline Hill is dedicated on the ides of September.
- 1437Battle of Tangier: a Portuguese expeditionary force initiates a failed attempt to seize the Moroccan citadel of Tangier.
- 1812War of 1812: A supply wagon sent to relieve Fort Harrison is ambushed in the Attack at the Narrows.
- 1862American Civil War: Union soldiers find a copy of Robert E. Lee’s battle plans in a field outside Frederick, Maryland. It is the prelude to the Battle of Antietam.
- 1914World War I: South African troops open hostilities in German south-west Africa (Namibia) with an assault on the Ramansdrift police station.
- 1933Elizabeth McCombs becomes the first woman elected to the New Zealand Parliament.
- 1948Deputy Primer Minister of India Vallabhbhai Patel ordered the Army to move into Hyderabad to integrate it with the Indian Union.
- 1953Nikita Khrushchev is appointed General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1968Albania leaves the Warsaw Pact.
- 1985Super Mario Bros. is released in Japan for the NES, which starts the Super Mario series of platforming games.
View the complete list of historical events for September 13.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janika Sillamaa, Luisa Värk, Stalley, Isha Sharvani, Cy Leslie, Neil Young, John Martyn, Frederick Wiseman, John G. Avildsen, Denise Pelletier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 13, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Delta Dawn by Helen Reddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1933 – Keiko Awaji, Japanese actress (d. 2014); June 6, 1960 – Lola Forner, Spanish actress; June 9, 1983 – Alex Templeton-Ward, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078