Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of September 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 15, 1986 was a Monday and it was the 258th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,271 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ismail Yassine
- 1921Norma MacMillan
- 1929Stan Kelly-Bootle
- 1933Monica Maughan
- 1945Carmen Maura
- 1946Oliver Stone
- 1946Tommy Lee Jones
- 1953Keiko Takeshita
- 1977Angela Aki
- 1988Chelsea Kane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 15.
- 1649Titus Oates, English minister, fabricated the Popish Plot (d. 1705)
- 1857William Howard Taft, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 27th President of the United States (d. 1930)
- 1901Donald Bailey, English engineer, designed Bailey bridge (d. 1985)
- 1922Gaetano Cozzi, Italian historian and academic (d. 2001)
- 1944Mauro Piacenza, Italian cardinal
- 1964Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein, American guitarist and songwriter (The Misfits and Kryst the Conqueror)
- 1966Sherman Douglas, American basketball player
- 1967Paul Abbott, American baseball player and coach
- 1977Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Nigerian author, poet, and playwright
- 1980David Diehl, American football player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556Departing from Vlissingen, ex-Holy Roman Emperor Charles V returns to Spain.
- 1616The first non-aristocratic, free public school in Europe is opened in Frascati, Italy.
- 1812War of 1812: A second supply train sent to relieve Fort Harrison is ambushed in the Attack at the Narrows.
- 1830The Liverpool to Manchester railway line opens.
- 1831The locomotive John Bull operates for the first time in New Jersey on the Camden and Amboy Railroad.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill meet in Quebec as part of the Octagon Conference to discuss strategy.
- 1950Korean War: United States forces land at Inchon
- 1958A Central Railroad of New Jersey commuter train runs through an open drawbridge at the Newark Bay, killing 48.
- 1983Israeli premier Menachem Begin resigns.
- 1987United States Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign a treaty to establish centers to reduce the risk of nuclear war.
View the complete list of historical events for September 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Goudie, Giorgos Tsalikis, Troy Hudson, Naomi, Paul Newlan, Jessica Caban, Pilar Bardem, Martin Gerschwitz, Montell Jordan, Steve Whiteman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 15 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck with You by Huey Lewis and the News as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 20, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1956 – Blackie Lawless, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (W.A.S.P., London, Sister, and New York Dolls); October 13, 1947 – Susan Blommaert, American actress; October 22, 1924 – Blake Butler, English actor (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070